• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.139 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser

Here is what is now my favorite all-time bug fix wording.

• Sometimes buildings would reposition themselves when running an animation. Now your buildings will no longer move around without your permission.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31440

Here is what is now my favorite all-time bug fix.

• Sometimes buildings would reposition themselves when running an animation. Now your buildings will no longer move around without your permission.

I like to imagine a Tholos, or something similar, running zigzags around the city when it's about to be collected yelling, "You'll never catch me!" and flipping two birds.

DeletedUser32348

Can u please include a keyboard shortcut key for opening "Event History" and "Great Building" contribution from Town Hall in the next Changelog 1.140 for Browser?

Hate the delay in slower internet connections.
CLICK Town Hall
CLICK News Tab
CLICK Event History / Great Buildings

same thing happens if we Click on our Profile Pic as well

Also please include closing of Battle result window when u hit "Esc" button in keyboard?

Zatrikon

Here is what is now my favorite all-time bug fix.

I'm seeing weird positioning errors in the animations - cars on the streets showing in front of the buildings that they're going behind, or in front of other cars that they're behind. It will move part way along and then suddenly "blink" to where it's supposed to be.

Not that it hurts the game play, but it looks weird.

DeletedUser

I'm seeing weird positioning errors in the animations - cars on the streets showing in front of the buildings that they're going behind, or in front of other cars that they're behind. It will move part way along and then suddenly "blink" to where it's supposed to be.

I was actually referring to the wording of the bug fix. I have edited my post by one word to make that more clear.:)

Galechade

Interesting that is didn't fix the phantom HQ moves in GVG or the armies popping in and out of the bar when fighting. Those are always fun at reset.

lupo1023

can you fix the damage bar for arctic harbor and oceanic terminal? i.e. 'repair ship'. the little 'thermometer' on the right side is always empty. or is it just me?

Graviton

can you fix the damage bar for arctic harbor and oceanic terminal? i.e. 'repair ship'. the little 'thermometer' on the right side is always empty. or is it just me?

Wasn't always this way, I just noticed it a couple of days ago. Must've been something in the last release that dorked it up.

centaurgod

You still need to fix the shield icon over the friends tavern in the html version - - - It's still not appearing at all or sometimes its off the edge of the screen above the tavern, You then have to click on the tavern and manually count how many neighbors are sitting down.

RazorbackPirate

You still need to fix the shield icon over the friends tavern in the html version - - - It's still not appearing at all or sometimes its off the edge of the screen above the tavern, You then have to click on the tavern and manually count how many neighbors are sitting down.
I agree this still needs to be fixed, however, refreshing your browser will fix it. It seems to occur for me after my city has been open in the browser for a few hours, but a quick reload and I'm good for a while.

I also notice that the Aid Timer under Friends, Guildies, and Hoodies, loses time as well. I will see the Tavern open up with 30-40 minutes still remaining on the Aid Button Timer, refreshing then puts them back in sync and the Aid button also becomes available, as it should. The Aid Timer issue has been going on for several months.

DeletedUser34552

What is the deal with the screen going out of focus when another window opens?
I don't see the benefit, just drawbacks - can't see messages notifications etc. while another window is open. Stupid move.

Zatrikon

I'm not seeing this problem anymore. Maybe it was just a fluke that one day.

DeletedUser26210

The blurring during transitions or when modals pop up is more than just an annoyance. I have astigmatisms in both eyes, and the blurring is causing my already-strained eyes to work overtime trying to bring the screen back into focus. It's particularly a problem when playing GE because it happens over and over. Please make it stop - it literally hurts.

DeletedUser37372

Remove the blurring please. In many cases it is necessary to see what's going on in the entire screen behind an active window. Blurring makes it impossible. And there is absolutely no reason to have it. And I agree that it hurts. If it continues to give me headaches, I might just have to quit the game.

IngeJones

It's empty the first time you go in. If you close the ship and go in again it's there. Then if you "repair" the ship the bar moves up leaving blank space at the bottom lol. If you go in a third time it shows correctly.

DeletedUser32702

“Special buildings like The Ship produce extra things when motivated, but you couldn't always see this when tapping on them in your city. Now you can!”.

can we please have the same feature for GB in the mobile app that we have in the web that allows us to see how much time is left before a GP produces and for the ones, like the lighthouse, that produces a finite number of boosts, how many boosts are left?

Thanks

DeletedUser31440

“Special buildings like The Ship produce extra things when motivated, but you couldn't always see this when tapping on them in your city. Now you can!”.

can we please have the same feature for GB in the mobile app that we have in the web that allows us to see how much time is left before a GP produces and for the ones, like the lighthouse, that produces a finite number of boosts, how many boosts are left?

Thanks

You can see number of boosts available for LoA in the Boosts section of the Town Hall.

Edit: Currently up for voting:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ses-remaining-to-great-building-screen.24407/

Last edited by a moderator: