• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.139 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

-Sebastian-

The blurring hurts my eyes, too. Please revert it? The background dimming on the browser version is easier on my eyes, and probably won't slow the game down as much as the blur. (There seems to be a split-second delay with the blur, that wasn't there before. Or maybe the delay was there, and I just never noticed, because I already started paying attention to the useful parts of the screen in the background. So maybe now that the background is useless, there's nothing for my attention to focus on except how annoying the blur is.)

DeletedUser28374

The blurring hurts my eyes, too. Please revert it? The background dimming on the browser version is easier on my eyes, and probably won't slow the game down as much as the blur. (There seems to be a split-second delay with the blur, that wasn't there before. Or maybe the delay was there, and I just never noticed, because I already started paying attention to the useful parts of the screen in the background. So maybe now that the background is useless, there's nothing for my attention to focus on except how annoying the blur is.)

If this is about the background blurring on mobile when a window is displayed; I agree, especially when there are many rapid transitions, such as going through your friends taverns quickly.
Also, the blurred background makes it impossible to tell when a side quest is completed. This sometimes means multiple windows need to be taken down and redisplayed.
It was a nice idea but doesn't work well in use.

DeletedUser37456

New
The blurring during transitions or when modals pop up is more than just an annoyance. The blurring is causing strained eyes trying to bring the screen back into focus. Please remove the blurring - it literally hurts.

DeletedUser35836

AE2AEFFE-3EA9-44C0-8893-D1836E4845C1.jpeg

The display window in ios do not include the boosted supply numbers, while the coin numbers in the window do include the boost, I collected 2,613 supllies from my Mill of Fall, which received a 175% boost from happyness, LoA and Tavern, But the window said only 950 supplies were coming.

DeletedUser37521

I hate this blurry background!! It’s so annoying !! Why break something that didn’t need fixing????
Inno please take it away!!!
Not all ideas are good and they don’t add to the user experience, quite the opposite!!

TAKE THE BLURRY BACKGROUND OUT!!

RaveWolf

I hate this blurry background!! It’s so annoying !! Why break something that didn’t need fixing????
Inno please take it away!!!
Not all ideas are good and they don’t add to the user experience, quite the opposite!!

TAKE THE BLURRY BACKGROUND OUT!!

I have not experienced this issue personally (Android), but do sympathize after seeing the images above, however...
No need to post more requests as it's already in the process of being addressed as stated in "Bug Reports / Confirmed".[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser35836

Related to m
View attachment 11366

The display window in ios do not include the boosted supply numbers, while the coin numbers in the window do include the boost, I collected 2,613 supllies from my Mill of Fall, which received a 175% boost from happyness, LoA and Tavern, But the window said only 950 supplies were coming.

related to this, it would be nice if the event buildings that provides population indicate that. The Tholos buildings are showing happyness numbers in the window, it would be consistent to show pop for the Ship and Mill of Fall.

RazorbackPirate

From what I understand, Inno releases the build to both Apple and Android on the same day. Any lag from there on is Apple and Google checking whatever they check before posting it to the store. The Google folks seem to have a faster turn around.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I am on Android. Just looked again. No update on Google Play. Last update Nov 22, v 1.141.

edit - Just shut my phone off and restarted it and the update appeared in the Google store.

DeletedUser

I am on Android. Just looked again. No update on Google Play. Last update Nov 22, v 1.141.
When I saw that someone mentioned that it might have been available, I checked the Play Store and the update was there. I don't know if the provider has any impact on timing of updates, but I have Verizon.