• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.139

DeletedUser34552

Some people who do not think things through decided to incorporate fading/ distortion of open windows in the background in favor of focusing on the current window only - at least on mobile devices.
So now when you are adding fp you can't see your quest notifications, when in chat you can't get new message notifications, etc.
What were you thinking????
Oh, wait - you don't....

Last edited by a moderator:

Coach Zuck

Not to mention:
- additional lag when visiting taverns and getting bps from aids, and when clearing those menus (even on a galaxy note 10 running in performance mode.. And I have animations turned OFF!)
- when buying fp, you can't see your bar fill because the blur isn't applied dynamically (the content behind the blur doesn't update)
- when adding fp to a building you can't see someone message you to stop (ie when you take a 90% lock and they realize it'll block them from getting another position locked)
- when you have multiple dialogs open, the blur stacks - ie open the message center, then open a message - the blur is now twice as blurred. Seriously? noob developer mistake!

I am NOT looking forward to negotiating GE tomorrow!

Glad the Beta server is being put to good use! Mobile app update today - version number is the same, yet this crap, not thought through 'feature' is added.

I hope someone loses their job over this gem.

DeletedUser36761

Terrible. His needs to be put back in order. This literally hurts my eyes to visit taverns and switch back and forth from focus

DeletedUser37549

I wish they would lock the 'genius' that approved of that blur crap in a room and force him to play the game for a while.