Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.141 will take place on Wednesday, December 12, 2018. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Following player feedback on Beta, we have added a small quick-view panel for seeing all goods of your era at a glance. This will even include special goods such as promethium for players in arctic future!
- We have adjusted the font in the arctic harbor to be more readable.
- We made some performance improvements specifically for large cities in the HTML5-version of the game.
- In a few places, tooltips of background elements could sometimes be displayed above open windows. They should now be correctly removed.
- Leveling up a Great Building and immediately collecting it could show two "resource gained" indicators at once. This should now no longer happen.
- We have fixed two quests of the Virtual Future that displayed the wrong icon for a requested resource.
- [Non-EN ONLY]The translation for the "Cost"-field in military buildings did not always fit it's space in those buildings. This has been corrected now.
- [Non-EN ONLY]The text "Unlocked military slots" remained untranslated in some language versions of the game. This has now been fixed.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the upcoming Forge Bowl Event. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click HERE or visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team