• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.142 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser37379

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave it here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Dear Community Manager,

What was the implementation of 1.142.4 on mobile for? I can’t find any information.
Thanks!

Rainspotter

DeletedUser33179

Dear Community Manager,

What was the implementation of 1.142.4 on mobile for? I can’t find any information.
Thanks!

Rainspotter

Try looking in the "annoucements" subforum (the 1st one listed of all the main subforums). It's where all Inno's forum announcements regarding everything hang out.

Edit: I also responded to you other thread on this topic in Forge Hall. Please, just make 1 thread/post for things instead of asking the same thing in multiple areas on the forum).

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Edit: I also responded to you other thread on this topic in Forge Hall. Please, just make 1 thread/post for things instead of asking the same thing in multiple areas on the forum).

He does that and will continue to do so till someone gives him an answer. He does not look for it himself.