1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Changelog 1.145 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Panacea, Jan 30, 2019.

1. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

2cd annivesry??im confused.

2. icarusethan

icarusethan Well-Known Member

I finally see why you are always slow on events:)

3. lemur

lemur Well-Known Member

Yes, the missing color from stained glass is one of the first glaring changes that I noticed. .Perhaps such changes were intended to create a truer depiction of the real Notre Dame. .But I can only speculate, because InnoGames doesn't tell us.

I disagree!! .How it looks **is** .its use! .Notre Dame has been the centerpiece of my village for a long time. .There it stands magnificently, smack in the middle on Main Street.

The beauty of Forge of Empires is that it can be played for many different reasons — fighting, acquiring things, designing a landscape, making friends, etc. .There is something for almost any gaming taste. .I think that is why it is so successful.

By the way, I prefer the old version, but the new artwork is growing on me. .I think Notre Dame is still the best looking Great Building in the game. . :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  4. rhyyss

rhyyss Member

Worlds:
    Arvahall, Houndsmoor, Tuulech
    The new great building art is amazing! Yes!

DreadfulCadillac likes this.