• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.145 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please discuss it here or visit us on Facebook! :)
Here is a link to the Changelog Announcement.
Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Ta 152H

In my opinion, the Babel was the single ugliest building in the game. It's definitely improved with this version. Definitely a thumbs up.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the Babel is really improved in the new version. The others change much more subtly. I like the improvement to using building upgrades, too.

UBERhelp1

I like the GB changes. Especially Babel. However... I think the time was wasted updating Notre Dame. No one should build that.

Also, the changes to the upgrade kits are extremely helpful. It was always a pain having to go in and out of my inventory.

DeletedUser29623

It would be a professional touch if the initial post asking for feed back linked to the Changelog in question.

DeletedUser29646

Will GB like Notre dame, Colosseum and such ever get changed to point of being worth building? And dont tell me GB should only be good for their Age and useless after, cause GB like zeus, LoA and such will be good till the very end.

And would be great to sort Top GB lvl list by GBs so we can look for specific GBs that are activly lvling to get BPs for.

lemur

"Over the years, we've made some improvements to Forge of Empires overall art style. We wanted to bring some of the older Great Buildings in line with this updated style ..."

Could you be more specific? .I have long thought that Notre Dame is one of the best-looking buildings in the game, and I am very disappointed by what you have done to it. .While the changes to some of the other buildings look like slight improvements, the new Notre Dame is diminished. .Gone are the clearly visible stained-glass windows. .Gone is the soft, warm tone (as if bathed in late afternoon sun). .Gone is the worn look (appropriate for such an old landmark) — replaced by harsher tones and crisp lines, as if the cathedral were recently built. .What was the point? .Exactly what were you trying to do to it?

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

While the changes to some of the other buildings look like slight improvements, the new Notre Dame is diminished. .Gone are the clearly visible stained-glass windows. .Gone is the soft, warm tone (as if bathed in late afternoon sun). .Gone is the worn look (appropriate for such an old landmark) — replaced by harsher tones and crisp lines, as if the cathedral were recently built. .What was the point? .Exactly what were you trying to do to it?
I disagree with you on the change to Notre Dame. I think the new version, especially the front facade and bell towers, is much more accurate proportionally. I also think it's now lit much more consistent with the rest of the buildings.

I'll reserve final judgement until I can see it in a city (if I can find one in a city), but I like the changes so far.

lemur

... much more accurate proportionally.

Was that their objective? .I asked InnoGames for clarification, but I'm not holding my breath. .I have never seen a company so utterly clueless about how to communicate with its customers — as if we were not worthy of their time.

cton2.forge

Was that their objective? .I asked InnoGames for clarification, but I'm not holding my breath. .I have never seen a company so utterly clueless about how to communicate with its customers — as if we were not worthy of their time.

Depends if you're a paying whale or one of us freeloaders. I'm probably not worth their time. I'm just good for snarky comments, attitude and general malaise here and in game...

voidsource

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! can you STOP posting an unnecessary thread to the news update? i like clicking ont he news update but hate the fact that once i click on it from the main page i have to yet again click on another link to bring me to the actual news forum thread. JUST MAKE IT GO DIRECT!!! So instead of going from "Homepage 'read more' link > short brief news update 'click here' > actual news thread".....have it go direct from "Homepage 'read more' link > actual news thread"....JESUS!!! so many news updates and you guys can't figure out how annoying that is? I WANT to know the new updates so why would i need to go an extra unnecessary step to read it? why?!?!

I know it sounds like im venting but it really is annoying. Hope u guys fix this soon.

RazorbackPirate

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! can you STOP posting an unnecessary thread to the news update? i like clicking ont he news update but hate the fact that once i click on it from the main page i have to yet again click on another link to bring me to the actual news forum thread. JUST MAKE IT GO DIRECT!!! So instead of going from "Homepage 'read more' link > short brief news update 'click here' > actual news thread".....have it go direct from "Homepage 'read more' link > actual news thread"....JESUS!!! so many news updates and you guys can't figure out how annoying that is? I WANT to know the new updates so why would i need to go an extra unnecessary step to read it? why?!?!

I know it sounds like im venting but it really is annoying. Hope u guys fix this soon.
Wow. Your poor finger. How do you get by?