• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.146 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please discuss it here in this thread or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

You may find the Announcement HERE

DeletedUser37581

The announcement says:
When looking at the contests of a chest...

Should that word be "contents"?

DeletedUser30312

Good that mobile will be able to look at guild profiles from the ranking screen, that was another disadvantage mobile had.

Haven't seen any mention of Spring on the Beta forums yet, but I'm hoping Inno will retool the 1 Story Pagoda into a building that can be leveled, as I said before. It's already in the game, but being a residential that just gives happiness, it's kind of lackluster. Leveling it up and adding new stories onto it just seems like a no-brainer to me.

This wasn't in the change log notes; I notice that the 500 fp limit when adding to great buildings is no longer in effect (on mobile; didn't test PC). Unfortunately there is still a lot of lag right after ~500fp and it continues logging clicks, so the first couple times there were some surprises. Was this a deliberate removal or an accident, which could be restored?

cton2.forge

The announcement says:
When looking at the contests of a chest...

Should that word be "contents"?

Nope - now you ave to find you're neighbor 3 doors down in the hood and challenge him to a greco-roman grappling match in order to look at the chests. Good luck!

Alternatively if you aren't into greco-roman they are offering a greased pig challenge but I think it's illegal in Iowa.

DeletedUser33344

Hi there! This is my first time posting feedback. I'll start by saying as a primarily mobile user, I'm really glad we can now see the guild profile from the ranked screen. On the other hand, I very much hate the change to the UI popup when selecting friends/neighbors/guildmates. Aiding all 200+ friends/neighbors/guildmates is already a chore, and moving the aid button so the center of the screen makes quickly aiding down the list sooooooooo much harder. I haven't broken out a stopwatch, but I can confidently say that aiding and sitting in taverns now takes at least twice as long as it did a week ago. I'd guess about 2.5x. When the menu was stuck against the edge of the screen, the aid and tavern buttons were always in the same place. Now, they will often move around, so I can't quickly scroll through the list hitting the same spot on the screen.
:( I know this is small, but it's a huge inconvenience.

Toppcatt

If their "goal" was to speed up the loading of the Tavern panel, especially the 1st time after logging into the game and/or refreshing the screen, then so far it has been the complete opposite and is yet another epic fail. Not only is it taking even longer now (almost twice as long), but it now as the added little icon and loading bar, that makes it so that I can't just click and exit it (before it would fully load) like I use to do, but instead have to wait until it finally opens up, before I can do anything else.

Algona

If their "goal" was to speed up the loading of the Tavern panel, especially the 1st time after logging into the game and/or refreshing the screen, then so far it has been the complete opposite and is yet another epic fail. Not only is it taking even longer now (almost twice as long), but it now as the added little icon and loading bar, that makes it so that I can't just click and exit it (before it would fully load) like I use to do, but instead have to wait until it finally opens up, before I can do anything else.

Agreed. Except the word epic. No, not an epic fail, just a mundane pile o' poop. It looks chippy. I men like

What happen?? Someone set up us the bomb / /

choppy.

Could you please fix it so that it is as good as it used to be? For great justice / /