Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.146 will take place on Wednesday, February 20, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We've made some improvements to the Friend's Tavern window that should speed up the load times.
- The Temple of Relics Blueprint now has it's own custom icon, similar to the icon for the Observatory, making it easier to identify when you win a Blueprint for the Temple of Relics!
- There was a visual issue where the City background decorations (trees, rocks, etc.) weren't correctly displayed when returning to your city from your Cultural Settlement. This has been fixed.
- We found an issue where the Daily Challenge Questgiver icon was not correctly showing a chest upon returning to your city when the Daily Challenge timer expired whilst you were away from the city. This has been fixed.
- When building multiple roads in a row, you were notified of the resources deducted for each road piece. These will now be correctly grouped again.
- An internal error occurred when cancelling a production right before it finished. This has been fixed.
- When looking at the contests of a chest (for example in Daily Challenges), sometimes lengthy descriptions or names could be cut off. This should no longer be the case.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click HERE or visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team