• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.149 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser34894

Yes, I agree with the others -- you really cannot see these new graphics. And some of them don't work when you click. Please revert back to the previous -- they were MUCH better! Thank you :)

DeletedUser23907

Terrible, if you have a large city and keep the city zoomed out, you can't see anything. Didn't dead fish mean you were plundered, now apparently it means your building was motivated. Thought my whole city had been plundered this morning, lol. Back to flash until this is gone.

DeletedUser38703

All my icons/graphics are totally glitched out and show half of two different graphics. This update messed everything up. I can't "negotiate" because none of the icons are correct. For example, the "dye" icon is a recycle triangle. My army icons are just blurred blobs and they don't even have a health bar. Why are my residents showing that they have supplies available and not coins. My motivated buildings have a dead fish. My supply buildings have golden tickets above them. My supplies icon is a defense shield. My medals icon is graphite. My diamonds are the glass icon.

I have to hover over everything with my mouse to find out what the icons ACTUALLY are because literally nothing is what it's supposed to be. Not sure how everything got so messed up.

Attachments

• FoE Glitch.PNG
    FoE Glitch.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 18
  • FoE Glitch2.PNG
    FoE Glitch2.PNG
    566.9 KB · Views: 18

Hallan

Concur w/assessment from LadybugGirl7. Please extend my thanks to coders and especially to quality control for Job-Well-Done on these graphics. Information content matched by utility.

RazorbackPirate

All my icons/graphics are totally glitched out and show half of two different graphics. This update messed everything up. I can't "negotiate" because none of the icons are correct. For example, the "dye" icon is a recycle triangle. My army icons are just blurred blobs and they don't even have a health bar. Why are my residents showing that they have supplies available and not coins. My motivated buildings have a dead fish. My supply buildings have golden tickets above them. My supplies icon is a defense shield. My medals icon is graphite. My diamonds are the glass icon.

I have to hover over everything with my mouse to find out what the icons ACTUALLY are because literally nothing is what it's supposed to be. Not sure how everything got so messed up.
Change back to HTML5, clear your browser, and reload. All is working fine for me on Chrome.

DeletedUser27889

I put this in the html bug thread, didn't see other people reporting the same here. I have this issue too and it also will not let me reload into Flash so I can't play. I deselect html, reload and it reloads in html with html back to being enabled.

Change back to HTML5, clear your browser, and reload. All is working fine for me on Chrome.

Tried this on chrome, didn't fix it for me. Then again I wasn't able to turn html off and on again but cache clear and a browser reload did nothing for me at least.

mamboking053

I am already playing in Flash because of a previous unresolved issue...

Logged in today and my city and the environment are black-screen. I can see the HUD displaying all the clickable menu's and information, and I can right-click, or click on things in the city and the menu's come up, but I can't see anything I'm clicking on.

I changed to HTML and the city rendered again, but on HTML everything goes SUPER slow and whenever I switch from city to another different screen like GE, GvG, and all that, and back, then the HUD disappears. Works fine on my mobile though...

Already did the generic fix-list that support tells you to do, but didn't change anything. Already playing on Chrome.

tod923

This update is terrible... It's extremely hard to see which SoKs are motivated and which aren't. In the selection box for choosing which units to battle with, it doesn't show how much damage units have received in battle. Hard to tell the attached from unattached as well. Why does Inno keep trying to fix what ain't broke?

DeletedUser36624

Sounds like the sprite sheet didn't get expired, and the new code is using the old sheet, with predictable hilarity.

Ctik

2 wave battles.... "AUTO BATTLE" button now in the center possition. YOU DO NOT MOVE BUTTONS AROUND!

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

2 wave battles.... "AUTO BATTLE" button now in the center possition. WTF?!?!?!
INNO may be a German company, but its run like its from Pakistan! Get your sh*t together! YOU DO NOT MOVE BUTTONS AROUND!
It's always been there. Here's a thread with a screenshot from before the update. Autobattle in the middle.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...erformance-in-colonial-ge-encounter-60.25661/
Lol. Member since 2015 and still doesn't know where the buttons in the game are located. Then comes here to yell at Inno trumpeting their ignorance for all the world to see.

Well done @Ctik!