• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.149 Feedback

JustKiddingU

I agree with the rest of the comments. The new graphics are horrible! I cannot tell if I have damaged troops in my battle queue. I cannot easily tell which buildings are ready for collection. Please, please change back ASAP!

qaccy

Looking over the comments here, I must have missed something. My game still works perfectly fine. Or was the game updated again at some point to fix the problems and I missed all the fun?

RazorbackPirate

Looking over the comments here, I must have missed something. My game still works perfectly fine. Or was the game updated again at some point to fix the problems and I missed all the fun?
There is no problem with the game, there is a problem with their browser cache. If they go back to Flash, clear their cache, then reload HTML5, it will reload the internal graphics files which will resolve the issue.

DeletedUser33010

Change back to HTML5, clear your browser, and reload. All is working fine for me on Chrome.
I myself am having that same issue, I really don't know what to do, I did notice this issue is only happening on my chromebook and not my phone. Please inform me of any problem solving techs. Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser27889

If anyone is having the same issue I was where they weren't able to get into the flash version as part of Razorbacks fix he just fixed that for me too in another thread.

After disabling HTML and reloading into flash a splash screen with Ragu comes up where it has a large orange button saying 'Launch City' but if you read closer you'll see clicking that tells it to load HTML, you'll need to click the smaller link saying something like 'load using flash client'

then you can load in flash, then clear the cache again then reload into html and it does work.

Major props to @RazorbackPirate for fixing all our games!

DeletedUser9413

I have never taken the time to post on the forum, but after years of playing in multiple eras the new graphics make it impossible to see what is happening or to play the game. They have taken the last of the fun out and made it far too much work to do simple things. I can't imagine how this was approved. - I just read that there is a fix to the issue. Can I do it, yes, but should I have to? No.

DeletedUser16954

Been playing over 4 years, this is my first post in the forum. Please change the graphics back, they are horrible. In the meantime could someone detail the fix a little better. I get the same problem in Chrome or Firefox. Not sure how to "go back to Flash, clear their cache, then reload HTML5" Thanks for any help.

DeletedUser27889

In the meantime could someone detail the fix a little better. I get the same problem in Chrome or Firefox. Not sure how to "go back to Flash, clear their cache, then reload HTML5" Thanks for any help.
This was how I posted Razorback's fix out to my guild:

Go to the game settings - disable HTML- this will relaunch the game- a Splash Screen with Ragu will pop up, do NOT click the big orange ‘Launch game’ button (this will reload HTML5) instead find the small link saying ‘launch with flash client’

You can either stay on the flash version or to fix the html5 version once you’re in flash clear your browser cache, go back to game settings, enable html5, reload.

DeletedUser36100

On mobile, when you click on the supply/coins at the top bar, you get a pop up telling you exactly how many coins/supplies you have. The number no longer shows commas. Difficult to read now. As a Heavy Quester, I look at the exact values daily for my UBQ calculations. Commas still appear on PC version.

DeletedUser37497

Hey guys,

For clarity, these aren't new graphics, it isn't intended. Please follow the advice of others in this thread, as clearing your browser's cache should resolve this issue now. We re-pushed something at the server end to force the correct images were being used, so any outstanding instances should just be local cache issues now.

Cheers,

Richard

DeletedUser38733

I have tried this fix at least 10 times.
I didn't have flash on this computer to begin with, so I had to install it. Then I tried this "fix" and it freezes when I load the game in flash. I have to ctrl/alt/del to close the frozen browser. When I disable flash in options (firefox) it then loads to the screen where the button says load in html or the tiny words on the bottom again with a link to install flash.
Nothing I do fixes this.
I think it's silly to blame someones cache for a coding error on your end.
If I never had flash, it is your issue not mine. I don't know what else to do.

Algona

I have tried this fix at least 10 times.
I didn't have flash on this computer to begin with, so I had to install it. Then I tried this "fix" and it freezes when I load the game in flash. I have to ctrl/alt/del to close the frozen browser. When I disable flash in options (firefox) it then loads to the screen where the button says load in html or the tiny words on the bottom again with a link to install flash.
Nothing I do fixes this.
I think it's silly to blame someones cache for a coding error on your end.
If I never had flash, it is your issue not mine. I don't know what else to do.

I completely understand you are upset over this screwup by INNO.

I notice that while you are quite eloquent describing the problem INNO caused. your attempts to fix it, and how you feel about INNO causing you this problem, you seem to have forgotten something.

Did you maybe forget to ask for help or advice?

DeletedUser36457

Yes, I agree with the others -- you really cannot see these new graphics. And some of them don't work when you click. Please revert back to the previous -- they were MUCH better! Thank you :)
I really dislike the new graphics! Too small to see and too hard to find; dead fish -- what is that!? Please go back to the supplies/coins/medals icons as they can be seen and mean something.

RazorbackPirate

Statements like this really make you wonder if there is any use for a feedback topic.
They read just far enough to find a matching complaint to quote, shot out their complaint, and off they went. Had they just bothered to read a little further, they would have seen the fix and not commented at all.

What's even funnier, is @Archonate likely won't be back to even find out there is a fix to the bug. They'll now just go back to their guild and report that they complained, others were complaining, and 'hopefully,' Inno will 'change the graphics back.'

Agent327

What's even funnier, is @Archonate likely won't be back to even find out there is a fix to the bug. They'll now just go back to their guild and report that they complained, others were complaining, and 'hopefully,' Inno will 'change the graphics back.'

Even better. When Inno "changes the graphics back" they will take credit for that and will state that Inno listens to them.