• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.150 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave the feedback here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser17265

the new hovering icons.. horrible.. too small, indecipherable, I'm getting fish bones over shrines of knowledge that haven't reached time yet for yield.
plus what there is not. there are no sleep icons over buildings waiting for orders. the only way to know is that the building is not animated...ie. if you turn off animations for smoother play, there is no way to tell.
Are these glitches ?

DeletedUser30277

Do you think announcements and the bugs section can tell you that?

Isn't this the section for comments and questions about particular version?

I too have the problem with new fish bones and other hovering icons, most of which I can't even identify. The biggest problem - with all those fishbones hovering over the motivated buildings, I can't now figure out which building I need to collect from. I have to zoom in and inspect really close. I hope this is a glitch and not intentional "improvement".

Additionally, I have problem with health status of my units after the battle - there's no red or green dots, just empty space. I sure hope that is a glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30458

Isn't this the section for comments and questions about particular version?

I too have the problem with new fish bones and other hovering icons, most of which I can't even identify. The biggest problem - with all those fishbones hovering over the motivated buildings, I can't now figure out which building I need to collect from. I have to zoom in and inspect really close. I hope this is a glitch and not intentional "improvement".

Additionally, I have problem with health status of my units after the battle - there's no red or green dots, just empty space. I sure hope that is a glitch.

AMEN!! The new icons are annoying.

DeletedUser38719

There are no new icons. Clear the cache and you should be fine.

DeletedUser36963

One of my guildmates said if you switch guilds you can no longer aid immediately and have to wait 24 hours. I didn't read that in the log, is it accurate?