• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.152 Feedback

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave the feedback here or visit us on Facebook! :)
Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Toppcatt

For the part about the 2-laned Roads, with "it was not ALWAYS possible", heck it was never possible, for all of the time, if I happen to make a mistake, and clicked on a 2-laned Road section, instead of the 1-laned section I was trying to click on, or on a building next to that section. I would always end up having to make sure the space where the 2-laned Road was before was clear and open, before I could replace that section of Road back into the space it was before. LOL

I always had thought this was just the messed up way they had their program written for it, and not some "bug". Here is to hoping that this little "fix", does actually work and make it so that this doesn't happen to me anymore, although I know better than to "hold my breath" with counting for sure on it. LOL :)

DeletedUser37497

The bug has actually been in our game's code for quite a while, yes, which would explain why you think that :) It was a minor fix and these often get pushed to the side for bigger bugs.

DeletedUser22214

I'm happy the developers are focusing on the most important aspect of the game: The Bunnies!

Zatrikon

"We also added a bold outline to the Cultural Goods costs for Expansions, just to make it a little easier to read."

Thanks! That was important! 3's and 8's often looked the same.

RazorbackPirate

I would like to note some bums have built a rickety pier and camp north of my city, and I am unable to have my city guards run them off. They have a clothesline, for Pete's sake, and that is strictly against HOA rules, and terribly unsightly. Your attention to this matter is appreciated.
Thanks for alerting me to this. I just took a closer look and it appears these guys are full on setting up camp. I'm not sure I like it either. From the moment that ship suddenly appeared in the harbor, I said to the Mrs. "I don't trust those guys." HOA rules notwithstanding, I don't trust those guys. If nothing else, I'll be keeping a close eye. I may have to covertly visit their colony, just to see what's up.

DeletedUser38719

SO WHY FOCUS RESOURCES ON THE PRETTYNESS?
(sorry for caps xd accident)
I'm sure there have been more fixes in the background of the game, as always.
Also, I assume they just had the 'new' images laying around and thought they would include them, rather than letting them rot in the digital archives.

DeletedUser32348

Could u please add the inbox in here.
It will save time going back and fro
upload_2019-5-16_16-47-19.jpeg

DeletedUser37617

Thanks for alerting me to this. I just took a closer look and it appears these guys are full on setting up camp. I'm not sure I like it either. From the moment that ship suddenly appeared in the harbor, I said to the Mrs. "I don't trust those guys." HOA rules notwithstanding, I don't trust those guys. If nothing else, I'll be keeping a close eye. I may have to covertly visit their colony, just to see what's up.

They are just travelers I am sure, and since they could not afford any of the accommodations in your city they are just going to set up their own small camp where they can stay when they come for a visit. I am thinking about sending a few people to build them a more permanent (and better-looking) building to stay in. Then again they are used to the cold, so maybe they don't need it...

Zatrikon

Since this update, I've been getting a lot of screen freezes. I've have to refresh my browser window many times in the past few days. It wasn't like this before. Yes, once in a while is understandable, but I shouldn't have to refresh the screen this often. This especially happens when opening mail, or when coming back from the Viking settlement, or from GE or the Map, etc. And it often happens when waking up the computer from power saver mode, like if I come back from the bathroom, and the screen has gone black. I click and everything else comes up, and all my browser windows work just fine - except for FoE.