• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.153 Feedback

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave the feedback here or visit us on Facebook! :)
Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

RazorbackPirate

This is a welcome change. Thank you for doing this. Nice to see the diamond cost go.
  • We've changed the cost in the research tree for unlocking Multistory Houses. The research will now cost Coins and Supplies only.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Very bad choice. I know I do not have a Settlement running. It is a deliberate choice. Last thing I need is an exclamation mark in my face!!!!
I'm inclined to agree, but I'm willing to reserve judgement until I see how it plays out. I don't see it affecting me as I most always have a settlement running. With new cultures coming with new rewards on offer, I don't see that changing soon. We'll see.

DeletedUser26120

Now noticing another change in the GUI - taverns on desktop no longer light up on hover or "depress" on mouse click. You can't tell you've clicked it until the tavern window pops up. Feels very unnatural.

DreadfulCadillac

• We've changed the cost in the research tree for unlocking Multistory Houses. The research will now cost Coins and Supplies only.
  • thanks!

Godly Luke

This is a welcome change. Thank you for doing this. Nice to see the diamond cost go.
Your joking. I had to research a technology, and I didn't want to move up to ME. :( If only I waited a few days more.

DeletedUser26131

They should return those 600 diamonds asap, if you ever paid for them, they just robbed me or scam me this way.

Emberguard

If you only spent it say yesterday or last week then it probably would feel like a waste. However some players have had use of that 600 diamond building for years.

The purpose of buying with diamonds is usually to get something earlier then you otherwise would or duplicates. It served its purpose for the time people had it.

If it were a recent purchase you could always try contacting support and explain you didn’t realise it was changing so soon and if you had known you wouldn’t have bought it (clearly from your message if you thought it was going to be non-diamond you wouldn’t have unlocked it). I don’t know if they will do a refund, but you can certainly ask

Godly Luke

If you only spent it say yesterday or last week then it probably would feel like a waste. However some players have had use of that 600 diamond building for years.

The purpose of buying with diamonds is usually to get something earlier then you otherwise would or duplicates. It served its purpose for the time people had it.

If it were a recent purchase you could always try contacting support and explain you didn’t realise it was changing so soon and if you had known you wouldn’t have bought it (clearly from your message if you thought it was going to be non-diamond you wouldn’t have unlocked it). I don’t know if they will do a refund, but you can certainly ask
It is fine, 600 diamonds is no biggie. I make many. And anyway, it was before the announcement.

RazorbackPirate

They should return those 600 diamonds asap, if you ever paid for them, they just robbed me or scam me this way.
No one robbed you of anything. Does Apple refund you the difference when they lower the price on the iPhone you bought the week before they lowered the price? I think not.

Inno did not force you to spend those diamonds, you got full value from unlocking those buildings. You voluntarily paid the price listed to unlock the tech, once the tech was unlocked you got to build the buildings you paid for.

Sorry you spent the diamonds, but you've not been robbed, or scammed by Inno or anyone. Coming here to rant that you were robbed, and demanding the return of diamonds you voluntarily spent is just silly.