• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.153 Feedback

RazorbackPirate

I agree, there is an easy workaround for those not doing settlements. (But I push my guild to do settlements, 5 quests and gone, collect 25FP, repeat.)
I agree that the exclamation mark should not appear during the lockout period. However, the days of spamming 25 FPs every few days will soon be coming to an end. The 10 Goods reward from quest 10 will soon be moving to quest 5, the 20 FP reward from quest 5, will now be awarded at the halfway point, for completing quest 10.

DreadfulCadillac

I agree that the exclamation mark should not appear during the lockout period. However, the days of spamming 25 FPs every few days will soon be coming to an end. The 10 Goods reward from quest 10 will soon be moving to quest 5, the 20 FP reward from quest 5, will now be awarded at the halfway point, for completing quest 10.
why do u think i restarted doing settlements?i want to make the most of this while is till can:)