• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.154 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

Kranyar the Mysterious

The second you nerfed vergo you made the whole Space age Mars meaningless besides troops with higher stats

Pretty hard to top this quote.

I can't even find anyone willing to trade my Mars goods from my Dynamic Tower down to Future Era goods, little alone the eras in between. I wonder if anyone will even trade me Bronze goods for them...

Aurel84

so I will receive 3 Fragments of Greater runestone for each time i already finished the settlement.. ok! Thanks!
BUT... IF until now i received 9 fragments for each settlement finished in shortest time and you modify that number to a total of 15 fragments, why do you give me just half of the difference? (you add 6 and give me just 3)

DeletedUser30900

so I will receive 3 Fragments of Greater runestone for each time i already finished the settlement.. ok! Thanks!
BUT... IF until now i received 9 fragments for each settlement finished in shortest time and you modify that number to a total of 15 fragments, why do you give me just half of the difference? (you add 6 and give me just 3)
Read the announcement better before you ask questions

Aurel84

I think i've read it and understand it well .. it says :
  • We will increase the number of fragments for Greater Runestones for each playthrough from 6, 2 and 1 to 9, 4 and 2 (based on time of completion)
  • Players who have previously completed Viking Settlements will automatically receive 3 Fragments of the Greater Runestone per completed settlement.
So if until now we got 9 fragments at the end (6+2+1) now we will get 15 (9+4+2) .. 15-9 =6.. and we will receive only 3 fragments ...

Agent327

The second you nerfed vergo you made the whole Space age Mars meaningless besides troops with higher stats

By bringing the good buildings to the colony, they created extra space. Everybody is always complaining about the lack of space. Now they got some extra space nobody notices.

You can not say an age is meaningless just cause it has bad GB's. If you look at it that way there are more ages that are meaningless.

DeletedUser40260

He did read it and read it exactly in line with how it was implemented in beta....the rewards for finishing is the fastest time is 15 now (9+4+2) when it used to be 9 (6+2+1)....compensation on beta was only 3 per run and not the full 6 of the change. For those of us who regularly got the highest it’s a loss but for those who finished runs slower it’s a gain (you get three for every run regardless of how fast you did it) so there will be some happy and some disappointed

DeletedUser38815

well... there will always be unhappy people and you can't please everyone, personally I love space age mars, I didn't build the virgo nor the gazer as I don't need them, and I'm happy the virgo has been disabled from usage in hoods, because the majority of people having defense would have been more upset than those being happy to retaliate... I understand Inno's fixes

DeletedUser39470

For those who spent cash to purchase resources for the Virgo should receive a refund in this bait and switch tactic of disabling what has been purchased and paid for.
Less a class action law suit be filed.

RazorbackPirate

While I am happy with being gifted the extra fragments for each completion, I do have a problem with the Inno math. If someone were to start Vikings from the beginning and finish each Settlement on time, you would end up earning 15 Runestone fragments per Settlement, or one kit each on time completion. 15 successful completions meeting the shortest time frame would give you 3 complete level 5 Greater Runestones.

Having completed 13 settlements so far, currently on my 14th which I'll likely complete prior to the patch, at the completion of my 15th successful Viking Settlement under the first time frame, I will NOT end up with 3 level 5 Greater Runestones. That's disappointing.

With those who didn't complete any settlements under any of the time frames also getting 3 free fragments, I feel like half the fragments I earned are now being given to players who did not earn them. Again, disappointing. I've worked hard to complete all of them on time, seems I'm now missing the full benefit of all my hard work.

Not the end of the world, but after embracing Settlements and working hard to earn the top rewards, it's disappointing NOT to end up with the top rewards for the hard work I put in to earn them. Thanks for half a loaf, but let's face it, feels like I'm ending up a half a loaf short.

DeletedUser37581

For those who spent cash to purchase resources for the Virgo should receive a refund in this bait and switch tactic of disabling what has been purchased and paid for.
When Space Age Mars was announced in-game (in the message center), it was stated quite clearly that the Virgo Project would lose its ability to be used for PvP.

vickson

i happen to start viking settlement right when they buff it and increase the reward per settlement completed. i will finish my first ever settlement after the patch takes place which means i'll get full rewards and a lvl 1 ygg that gives 6% atk and 1 fp. really love this change. wish i had started months ago though, i abandoned settlements multiple times because i never realized that you only needed 1 of the 4 goods to get expansion always thought i needed 1 of each of the goods to get the first expansion. so i always ended up quitting because i thougt i did something wrong when i couldnt figure out how to get the first expansion and thought maybe everyone who succesfully did yggdrasil was a diamond spender. glad i finally figured it out though lol better late than never.

DeletedUser40561

If I had known that Inno was going to nerf the Virgo GB, I wouldn't have spent thousands of FPs to get the blueprints and to trade for the goods. The FoE wiki for the Virgo Project GB made NO mentioned that it was going to be nerfed almost immediately after being released. It really sucks that it can only be used in the GE.
Shame on you FoE for essentially pulling a bait and switch. I can say with certainty that the Virgo would not have been pursued by very many players.
This leaves me with such a bad view of Inno especially about pulling this after the Virgo was released that it paints nothing but a greedy corporation selling bad automobiles knowingly.

DeletedUser

Space Age Mars is a waste of good time
No GB worth the name, a ton of goods for research.
The GB producing unrefined goods are useless (*no more unrefined goods)
After we move on to the next age, the goods factories will be unavailable - that means that we need a ton of goods to be sure that there is no demand later.
The mining of Mars Ore is dependent by Mars credits, that means that after we move on to a new age, we won't have the credits to mine Mars Ore.
Waste of good time.
Viking settlement is one of the greatest hindrances to normal life, being forced to repeat the scenario 15 times makes it boring to tears, I will celebrate the moment I'll finish the 15th time and try to forget the experience
When do you plan to release the next one?

Nice free extra Fragments of Greater runestones & a buff to the # them we will get.
Space Age Mars has felt solid so far.
I am one of those that read up on the GB's of the age and made my choice before it got released.
I am waiting to see how they deal with the goods with the upcoming guild battle grounds and the like.
Thank you for the stuff you guys do do.

DeletedUser33179

While I am happy with being gifted the extra fragments for each completion, I do have a problem with the Inno math. If someone were to start Vikings from the beginning and finish each Settlement on time, you would end up earning 15 Runestone fragments per Settlement, or one kit each on time completion. 15 successful completions meeting the shortest time frame would give you 3 complete level 5 Greater Runestones.

Having completed 13 settlements so far, currently on my 14th which I'll likely complete prior to the patch, at the completion of my 15th successful Viking Settlement under the first time frame, I will NOT end up with 3 level 5 Greater Runestones. That's disappointing.

With those who didn't complete any settlements under any of the time frames also getting 3 free fragments, I feel like half the fragments I earned are now being given to players who did not earn them. Again, disappointing. I've worked hard to complete all of them on time, seems I'm now missing the full benefit of all my hard work.

Not the end of the world, but after embracing Settlements and working hard to earn the top rewards, it's disappointing NOT to end up with the top rewards for the hard work I put in to earn them. Thanks for half a loaf, but let's face it, feels like I'm ending up a half a loaf short.

In my main city, I'll have finished my 9th vikings settlement by the time this changelog takes effect. Only completed the 1st couple in shortest timeframe. Then I decided to just take my time, not necessarily doing things optimally, sometimes ignore it for days, ignored all timers, etc (so, zero fragments from them). Basically, I definitely want all emissaries/max-Yggdrasil but no runestone interest at all & don't feel in a hurry. It'll come.

As such, for me to get 3 Runestone fragments for each 9 settlements when I purposely chose to ignore all the timers is not fair or equitable to those who played it otherwise. Still won't be interested in Runestones & won't put what I get (think it'd be level 3) in my city -- so, that handout is wasted on me.

This is the 2nd time Inno has made various changes to vikings, all of which are questline/building related. Sort of feels as if they put it live a bit sooner than they would've preferred, before spending enough time considering overall belance within the feature. Needing to ensure Settlements feature in general remained on required timeframe, perhaps.

DeletedUser8428

REALLY? A class action lawsuit? I'm sorry you spent $$ on a game and you feel cheated, but that's a bit of a stretch.Exc
If I had known that Inno was going to nerf the Virgo GB, I wouldn't have spent thousands of FPs to get the blueprints and to trade for the goods. The FoE wiki for the Virgo Project GB made NO mentioned that it was going to be nerfed almost immediately after being released. It really sucks that it can only be used in the GE.
Shame on you FoE for essentially pulling a bait and switch. I can say with certainty that the Virgo would not have been pursued by very many players.
This leaves me with such a bad view of Inno especially about pulling this after the Virgo was released that it paints nothing but a greedy corporation selling bad automobiles knowingly.
Except see above in message #14 - "When Space Age Mars was announced in-game (in the message center), it was stated quite clearly that the Virgo Project would lose its ability to be used for PvP."