• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.155 feedback

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave the feedback here or visit us on Facebook! :)
Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Agent327

That slider is a bit of overkill. Why not a box you have to check like when selling special buildings? Different ways to confim something can only lead to misunderstandings.

DeletedUser22214

I disagree but only because there is currently no way to turn off the checkbox for certain types of buildings. I would like to get rid of the checkbox for decoration buildings. I often build them for a quest and then chuck them. I'm sure I'm not the only one. The checkbox is not useful for those as I want to get rid of them, and I'm trying to do it quickly, so if I accidentally click on something else I might not notice in time.

Agent327

Have you not read the stories of people selling them by mistake when building and deleting Gates and Faces? Don't think they deserve it...

They do if they ignore the confirmation. It's a shame the game has to be adjusted, cause 14 year olds click on everything they see, without actually knowing or looking at what they are doing.

Super Catanian

They do if they ignore the confirmation. It's a shame the game has to be adjusted, cause 14 year olds click on everything they see, without actually knowing or looking at what they are doing.
Hmm, I remember that something similar happened to @Graviton before; accidentally deleting a powerful Building. Last time I checked, he is a lot older than 14.
Also, it might be due to the fact that GBs cannot be refunded by support in the same manner than Event Buildings can.

Graviton

Hmm, I remember that something similar happened to @Graviton before; accidentally deleting a powerful Building. Last time I checked, he is a lot older than 14.
Also, it might be due to the fact that GBs cannot be refunded by support in the same manner than Event Buildings can.

It wasn't a GB, it was a Checkmate Square. Which taught me a valuable lesson about impatient clicking, as it hasn't happened since. ;)

This slidebar is kinda overkill, but apparently this happens a lot more than we think.

DeletedUser40495

I am a similar age as well... but I don’t think I’ll be deleting any GBs anytime soon. Except for the Oracle of Delphi lol.

Jk already deleted it

Dani 2.0

"There was an error in the name of the bonus provided by the Atlantis Museum. Now, it correctly shows as 'Plunder & Pillage'."

I'm confused, does that mean the GB itself is going to change?

Super Catanian

"There was an error in the name of the bonus provided by the Atlantis Museum. Now, it correctly shows as 'Plunder & Pillage'."

I'm confused, does that mean the GB itself is going to change?
No, the announcement says that it was an error in the name of the bonus.

DeletedUser24787

i dont like my Gb time to tinder swipe it away
great update sure glad there are no other issues that needed addressing this is what was worked on SIMPLY amazing

DeletedUser30312

Also that screenshot they showed was of the mobile version, and moving and deleting stuff in mobile can be trickier than on the browser version. Touch screens are nowhere as accurate as a mouse.