• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.155 feedback

DeletedUser26131

That slider is a bit of overkill. Why not a box you have to check like when selling special buildings? Different ways to confim something can only lead to misunderstandings.
yeah they just need to refund all the donated fps into your packs inventory :)

DeletedUser40688

I like the change to the layout of the final Vikings quest, splitting the coins from goods.

However, I happened to be in the middle of the final quest, and the update reset my progress on it, extending my finish time by 4 hours. Just a minor inconvenience, since I have plenty of time to finish my settlement for full rewards, but it seems like it should have been trivial from a development perspective to update the quest UI without resetting the quest?

BruteForceAttack

I like the change to the layout of the final Vikings quest, splitting the coins from goods.

However, I happened to be in the middle of the final quest, and the update reset my progress on it, extending my finish time by 4 hours. Just a minor inconvenience, since I have plenty of time to finish my settlement for full rewards, but it seems like it should have been trivial from a development perspective to update the quest UI without resetting the quest?

Maybe open a ticket so that support can check if they can fix it for you.

DeletedUser40688

Maybe open a ticket so that support can check if they can fix it for you.

I'm not really bothered enough to open a ticket, and it seems likely I will finish the settlement before they'd have a chance to address it. Sorry for phrasing my feedback as more of a complaint.

In the future, when changing the UI for a quest like this, it would be nice if any progress on the quest was maintained. I'm guessing the data is structured in a way where each progress bar holds its own data, so splitting the quest into 2 separate bars resulted in existing progress data being lost. But a simple data conversion would help a lot to avoid player frustration. :)

RazorbackPirate

This exact same thing happened to me. I had already collected all the coins and only needed to collect the goods when they finished. Something got screwed up in the changeover so I had to redo some stuff.

Galechade

I disagree but only because there is currently no way to turn off the checkbox for certain types of buildings. I would like to get rid of the checkbox for decoration buildings. I often build them for a quest and then chuck them. I'm sure I'm not the only one. The checkbox is not useful for those as I want to get rid of them, and I'm trying to do it quickly, so if I accidentally click on something else I might not notice in time.
I had this exact thing happen to me with this event.. Had to rebuild a building.

DeletedUser32973

Nice change imo. It's not overkill, because deleting GBs is absurdly rare and no-one who is about to delete one will care. With proper planning deleting a GB shouldn't even be something that happens more than a couple times in your FOE lifetime. Honestly, I think you guys are annoyed that this actually went through despite your absurd objections in the proposal thread this was put forth in.

RoseDragon71

Not sure what change made it happen, but on Mobile version - cannot see the ! on my ship when productions are ready in the Viking Ship.

DeletedUser32211

The slider to delete a great building is not needed and yet another stupid changed