• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.156 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please place it here in this thread! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

UBERhelp1

summer event is already on beta, so the devs should be mostly done with it except bug fixes and tweaks.
They should mostly have moved along to the shiny new things!
The only thing they are working on in terms of events that a player joining Beta right now can encounter is the summer event.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32702

This change was supposed to be implemented on July 10, but when I load the game on my iPad it says it is version 1.155.2. When will this change be implemented?

DeletedUser29623

Huh. You’re absolutely right. I guess I’m just noticing this one more because of the settlement notification bug...

It is really, really irritating because the bouncing red exclamation point *only* works when no settlement is being worked on, an "improvement" that was completely unnecessary and universally disliked, whereas it's broken for the instances when you actually need to be notified that a production is finished.

DeletedUser39518

TOWN HALL AGE no longer visible

Used to be when I hovered over a players Town Hall it would show the Age LvL, that now is not the case. While it is a minute and may have gone unnoticed "change", it was nice and seems to be the only Bldg. affected.
"Blue"

Algona

Used to be when I hovered over a players Town Hall it would show the Age LvL, that now is not the case. While it is a minute and may have gone unnoticed "change", it was nice and seems to be the only Bldg. affected.
"Blue"

I've noticed that as well.

DeletedUser

"Blue"
same for me, on US, Int-En and Beta servers; hovering over it no longer gives age of Town Hall