• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.157 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please place it in this thread! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser29623

Of course I can find it. That's why I said it would be a courtesy. It is common courtesy and best practice when requesting feedback on the web to include a link to the thing you want feedback on.

DeletedUser29623

On mobile, when will the notifications for settlements be fixed? We don’t need an exclamation point to tell us that no settlement is currently active. Please remove that. We DO need an exclamation point to notify us that a production is finished. Please restore that

The Summer Event is all wrapped up and tested on beta, so the developers have moved on.
The Summer event has 5 days left on beta, so no it's not wrapped up. In fact they made changes to the event just yesterday.
Also it says "continues work on" not "starting working on", which again makes me think they meant the Summer Event. Otherwise, to non beta players, it would sound like they're skipping the Summer Event.

Lannister the Rich

On mobile, when will the notifications for settlements be fixed? We don’t need an exclamation point to tell us that no settlement is currently active. Please remove that. We DO need an exclamation point to notify us that a production is finished. Please restore that
It was supposed to be fixed with update 1.156, which has still yet to make its way to the mobile version. It has been over a week at this point since that update was released, so I don’t know what the hang up is with the stores...

Emberguard

It was supposed to be fixed with update 1.156, which has still yet to make its way to the mobile version. It has been over a week at this point since that update was released, so I don’t know what the hang up is with the stores...
If it was just Inno there'd be no hangup. But once submitted they have to wait on the third party store to approve it. Usually it's reasonably within or around a week, sometimes it's not.

Lannister the Rich

If it was just Inno there'd be no hangup. But once submitted they have to wait on the third party store to approve it. Usually it's reasonably within or around a week, sometimes it's not.

It’s not even 3rd party, that’s the worst part. It’s the App Store and Play Store! Apple and Google both need to figure their mess out. It shouldn’t take more than a week to approve updates to a well known game.

Lannister the Rich

Think that's supposed to be Summer Event.
This is several times that they have said Fall event. I don’t think they’ve been mistaken every time, so I’m pretty sure they mean Fall. They’ve already finished the Summer Event, that’s why it’s even available on the Beta. Beta is just for testing it, but the developers are done with it for the most part.

DeletedUser40819

When we will get the antique dealer update it has been too long for us mobile users.

DeletedUser39308

When I play my FOE on mobile phone, the sign which was over the settlement ship is not visible, I hoped it will fixed with this changelod, because it was good to know, that production is on the end, now I still must click on ship and see if production is completed

DeletedUser38275

removed as wrongly located... i was sure to have selected feudal japan feedback but ended up here...