• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.160 Feedback

ODragon

So why isn't that in the description?

I already answered in post 15.

clarifying makes sense. If there are other things that should be officially documented, put in a support ticket or point it out in beta. I'm guessing that's how this one got added.

If you care so much, put in a ticket or post on beta clarifying that is should be updated. Personally, I think it is a bug report since I think those GBs should work on the 4 random generating reward buildings and the town hall.

Agent327

I already answered in post 15.

Don't know about you, but I do not see numbers next to the posts.

Isn't a feedback thread the place to report things?

If you care so much, put in a ticket or post on beta clarifying that is should be updated. Personally, I think it is a bug report since I think those GBs should work on the 4 random generating reward buildings and the town hall.

Great advice. If you put in a ticket you get the advice to use the forum. Oh how we love to chase our own tail.

You do know that if it is a bug as you think it is, you are supposed to report it?

7. Bugs
Each player is required to report serious errors immediately to the Forge of Empires Team. A player is not allowed to knowingly take advantage of bugs.

If you notice that a player is abusing a bug in the game you must report him.

If you notice a spelling error or typo, you are not obligated to report it, however you are encouraged to do so for the improvement of the game