• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.162 feedback

RazorbackPirate

I'm not paying the government, I'm paying InnoGames and then Innogames pays the government, making them in this case, the legal tax payer. We just merely get the bill. This bill is 100% being shifted to the player (AKA: complete shifting)
Have you ever visited a store? Bought anything on Amazon, a Kindle book perhaps? What planet are you living on?

Yes, blame the government that instituted the tax. Only a fool would blame Inno for complying with the law.

Also, why do you have ANY Inno budget to play a 'FREE' game? You choose to spend, you pay the tax. Tough.

Welcome, to the same page ;-)
No one is on the same page. You're not even on the same planet. You're in la la land.

DreadfulCadillac

I'm not paying the government, I'm paying InnoGames and then Innogames pays the government, making them in this case, the legal tax payer. We just merely get the bill. This bill is 100% being shifted to the player (AKA: complete shifting)
its the same thing in mosr t tores, inno games diamond shop is essitialy a store, yes?