• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.164 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave it here for us to dissect!!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Announcement can be located HERE

DeletedUser12889

can you Blow UP the Pictures' Some Words are TOO Tiny to Read on that Picture :(

DeletedUser26120

can you Blow UP the Pictures' Some Words are TOO Tiny to Read on that Picture :(
atu97bU.jpg

Is that what you meant?

DeletedUser37950

Why do I get different versions on different worlds? On Qunrir and Korch, I get the window exactly as laid out above. On Angkor there is no "Select World" row and it forces a complete logout to change worlds...

Also, is it now intended for the red "!" notification symbol to be hiding behind the menu expansion buttons on the bottom left/right of the screen? I can still see them, but not nearly as easily as I could prior to this interface update.

Douglas 221

Will we ever see some of the nice upgrades the game gives mobile users on the PC version? Example: the Market scrolls top to bottom but the PC version uses a book format. The create email in mobile allows the choice to send to all friends or Guild members but the PC version only allows you to select all guild members. Inventory does not scroll down a list but goes 5left then 5right down 5left 5right. It is very disruptive to the eye.

UBERhelp1

Will we ever see some of the nice upgrades the game gives mobile users on the PC version? Example: the Market scrolls top to bottom but the PC version uses a book format. The create email in mobile allows the choice to send to all friends or Guild members but the PC version only allows you to select all guild members. Inventory does not scroll down a list but goes 5left then 5right down 5left 5right. It is very disruptive to the eye.
Personally I like the inventory as it is. And I dont want spam messages.

Douglas 221

Personally I like the inventory as it is. And I dont want spam messages.

I appreciate your sentiment on getting spam... But it happens with people on mobile so it is only fair that the rest of us have the option. Same way with the inventory. Maybe they could give an option on the way we view the inventory to please both type of players.

Emberguard

I appreciate your sentiment on getting spam... But it happens with people on mobile so it is only fair that the rest of us have the option. Same way with the inventory. Maybe they could give an option on the way we view the inventory to please both type of players.
It's against game rules to spam peoples inboxes or chats.

There's very few reasons to send a mass mail to everyone that wouldn't end up being spam. Now if there was a side section with a box we could tick for whether it's going to friends or neighbours that is only used for creating threads to that side message box then it wouldn't be so bad as then it wouldn't clog up the main message section.

It could look something like this for example (if it ever were a thing)
1574342065740.png