• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.165

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave it here for us to read! We appreciate your time and comments.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

vickson

please also add a confirmation window to the antique shop when you press the purchase button on antique dealer window it purchases immediately, would be nice if there was a confirmation window to ask if you are sure. its highly possible to accidentally click a purchase by accident lose alot of valuable trade coins/gems.

Galechade

Interesting how these changes will hit the EN server on Monday but not the US server until Wednesday....... am looking forward to most of them though.

DeletedUser32348

nice update particularly this one
  • It is now possible to access the message center from the Cultural Settlements window.
  • Browser push notifications can be enabled / disabled through the settings for resource production (main city and settlement) and exchanges in Antiques Dealer.
    1.165%20-%204.png
  • We have added a ‘lock system’ in your inventory. From now on, you can lock your inventory items so that they will not appear in the list of possible exchanges within the Antique's Dealer:
    1.165%20-%202.png
  • Using the button to quick visit your friend’s tavern will no longer open their tavern window. Making visiting friends as quick and easy as aiding them!
  • We've introduced an amount selection in the Great Buildings donation tab. Now you can quickly choose the exact amount of Forge Points to donate. Keep in mind that it will first use FP from your bar, but if it exceeds your current amount of available FP, the exceeding FP will be taken from your inventory (you will get a warning if your expenditure will use FP packages):
    1.165%20-%201.png
and also the timer in mobile for GB collection

RazorbackPirate

I'm especially looking forward to the type-in amount. Hopefully, the amount you type is sticky as well. I'm hoping it cuts down on a few clicks running 'Spend xx FPs' quests donating to GBs.

Toppcatt

I will really like the typing in of FPs, especially because the lag has gotten so bad here in the last 6 - 7 wks, making it so that it would sometimes take me quite a long time, when I was putting in 1500+ FPs.

barra370804

with entering the amount of FPs you want, I think you shouldn't be able to level the GB with it, think of the mistakes there could be. I'm not crying prematurely, I'm trying to prevent future crying.

DeletedUser30312

Some very good changes here.

It is now possible to access the message center from the Cultural Settlements window.
Useful.

We have added a ‘lock system’ in your inventory. From now on, you can lock your inventory items so that they will not appear in the list of possible exchanges within the Antique's Dealer:
That's a good feature. I've been buying up older buildings I didn't have through the AD for collection purposes, and this will help me find stuff I want to dump in the AD easier.

Using the button to quick visit your friend’s tavern will no longer open their tavern window. Making visiting friends as quick and easy as aiding them!

And hopefully it might reduce some lag too.

We've introduced an amount selection in the Great Buildings donation tab. Now you can quickly choose the exact amount of Forge Points to donate. Keep in mind that it will first use FP from your bar, but if it exceeds your current amount of available FP, the exceeding FP will be taken from your inventory (you will get a warning if your expenditure will use FP packages):
This has long been requested and should be a welcome addition to the game.

The Great Building’s info tab now shows production timers and remaining skill charges:
Excellent. The lack of these features was a mobile downside.

In the trade confirmation window it’s now possible to see the player name and clickable avatar.
Another overdue change.

BruteForceAttack

It would be nice if the feedback has link to the announcement :)

Super Catanian

It would be nice if the feedback has link to the announcement :)

Perhaps part of a future Forum update? ;)

BruteForceAttack

I'm especially looking forward to the type-in amount. Hopefully, the amount you type is sticky as well. I'm hoping it cuts down on a few clicks running 'Spend xx FPs' quests donating to GBs.

No sticky, but here is a workaround
first time type, then using arrow keys highlight and copy

Next time
Double click to highlight 0, right mouse paste...

or yes...just type :)