• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.165

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser24719

Nice update and overdue. Now if we could just have an Aid all button and a Visit all button for quick and easy tavern visits and Aid/PM what a time saver that would be and eliminate one of the more annoying features of FOE

Algona

Aid all button

Ridiculously broken combined with Guild Hopping.

All players would be able to collect buckets of BPs just by taking a week off from their current Guild and visiting every auto join Guild in the world.

BA and IA players would be able to do collect one hell of a lot of Coins and do a lot of Collect 1500 or 6000 Coins RQs while also collecting also hunfdeds of advanced Era BPs.

Kranyar the Mysterious

No rewards for an aid all button would be fine, if you want the rewards do it manually. Would need to be a separate button on each of the friends/guild/neighbor tabs.

Awesome changes, thank you!

Question about the great building fp amount selection feature - what happens if two people try to add the same amount at the same time, for example, when locking a position? Does the second person get an error message and not add anything, or do they add almost all the fp they specified and level the building?

DeletedUser32558

Awesome changes, thank you!

Question about the great building fp amount selection feature - what happens if two people try to add the same amount at the same time, for example, when locking a position? Does the second person get an error message and not add anything, or do they add almost all the fp they specified and level the building?
I assume that it will be "double take" and GB will flip + who hit first "add FPs" get 1st. This just means that % thread members must pay more attention and snipers take same risk what they took before.

Overall this "Fp feed" change is really great for Pc users and we see quite fast how it work on Live!!! :)

qaccy

I'm in the minority who actually prefers not having a box to type in an amount to donate to GBs. There are benefits to having it, but there are also new problems it will create and I don't think those are worth the benefits. There's already enough GB-related drama as it is, I don't think there needs to be any more.

Kranyar the Mysterious

And now I see that the update is delayed. Is that delay for both the PC and mobile versions, and if it is for the mobile version too, will that have any impact on Battlegrounds (since mobile updates take awhile to post to the play store)?

DeletedUser30312

I'm in the minority who actually prefers not having a box to type in an amount to donate to GBs. There are benefits to having it, but there are also new problems it will create and I don't think those are worth the benefits. There's already enough GB-related drama as it is, I don't think there needs to be any more.

I'm guessing you don't participate in a lot of swaps or 1.8-1.9 exchanges where you're adding hundreds of FPs to a GB at one time? That gets tedious. I won't deny the potential for problems, but I'm more optimistic about this change. All that GB drama goes back to the Arc anyway. Come to think of it, the big swaps are the Arc's fault too.

saknika

The beautiful thing is that as far as I can tell, they're not removing the buttons, they're just giving the option to type in what you want to add. So you'll still be able to manually add in what you want with buttons if that's your preferred method. In reality, having the ability to type will let PC players compete with how ridiculously fast mobile can put it in by tapping. I can go at least 50x faster on mobile than on PC, even with questing.

Svetkavitsa

with entering the amount of FPs you want, I think you shouldn't be able to level the GB with it, think of the mistakes there could be. I'm not crying prematurely, I'm trying to prevent future crying.
I know it probably won't be this way, but I would hope it would cancel your donation altogether from the server side if there's not enough room on the GB. 2 people enter a lockable amount at the same time, person with shortest latency locks it in, other person flips the gb and loses big.

mamboking053

I really liked all these changes, but the one little bugger I'd love to see is a diamond-collect function for mobile. Puffin is so clunky and awkward.

DeletedUser15539

Thank you for adding the Great Building timer to the mobile version.