• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.165

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser37581

I saw a one line second post on the Changelog Announcement saying there would be a delay for technical reasons, but that post is no longer there. Or maybe I was hallucinating. Ask Panacea?
It was there, but has been removed. The update happened as scheduled on the EN server.

Emberguard

You still can’t enter the amount like pc version
That's in the coming update. Mobile is always dependent on when the third party companies (Read: apple and android) decide to release them after Inno submits the updates. Sometimes this is quick and you get it within a day, sometimes it's upto a week.

DeletedUser38681

please also add a confirmation window to the antique shop when you press the purchase button on antique dealer window it purchases immediately, would be nice if there was a confirmation window to ask if you are sure. its highly possible to accidentally click a purchase by accident lose alot of valuable trade coins/gems.
Agree, and have one more request for a confirmation window, this one in the auction, but ONLY when typing in a six-figure (or more) number. Typed in 300000 instead of 30000 the other day and barley caught it. Still gives me nightmares.

DeletedUser40577

Agree, and have one more request for a confirmation window, this one in the auction, but ONLY when typing in a six-figure (or more) number. Typed in 300000 instead of 30000 the other day and barley caught it. Still gives me nightmares.
Else anytime more than XX% of a players coins are being spent in a single transaction. Either would be helpful.

Algona

Else anytime more than XX% of a players coins are being spent in a single transaction. Either would be helpful.

Or slow down.

DeletedUser15539

I just did the upgrade on my mobile, and did not see any change for contributing forge points to great buildings, or the timers on great buildings. What's up?

DeletedUser39175

I'm playing on PC right now and the update seems to be active. The custom FP entry bar is fantastic, however I would like to suggest removing the default "0" from it since it causes similar problems to when the 0 was defaulted on the market entry field. For example, say you start typing 190 to fill a guildmates building but with that initial default 0 you end up with 1900. However instead of it just failing, it then adjusts your entry to be the full remaining amount of FP in the building. So if you don't pay attention, you might miss that it changed and then you waste a ton of FP and finish the level on the building...

Please remove the "0" from the initial field entry same way you removed it from the Market.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I just did the upgrade on my mobile, and did not see any change for contributing forge points to great buildings, or the timers on great buildings. What's up?
Did you upgrade to 164.2 or to 165.0? When I check the app stores I don't see 165.0 available yet, which is the update with that feature.

DeletedUser

I'm playing on PC right now and the update seems to be active. The custom FP entry bar is fantastic, however I would like to suggest removing the default "0" from it since it causes similar problems to when the 0 was defaulted on the market entry field. For example, say you start typing 190 to fill a guildmates building but with that initial default 0 you end up with 1900. However instead of it just failing, it then adjusts your entry to be the full remaining amount of FP in the building. So if you don't pay attention, you might miss that it changed and then you waste a ton of FP and finish the level on the building...

Please remove the "0" from the initial field entry same way you removed it from the Market.
It isn't a default "0", it defaults to however many you have on your FP bar at the moment.

DeletedUser39175

It defaults to your bar but when you start typing it changes it to a 0 for me.

DeletedUser15539

Did you upgrade to 164.2 or to 165.0? When I check the app stores I don't see 165.0 available yet, which is the update with that feature.
You're right. The version in the Google Play Store is 1.164.1, which is what I upgraded to earlier today. So when will 1.165 be available?

DeletedUser32348

i selected the fps count
and typed 53
but the cursor turned to be in the left side of '0' and it turned into 530!

can't we select the whole text in text field instead of keeping cursor to left or right?
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

AND
  1. why can't i upload GIF (over 1MB) and
  2. why can't i upload WebP images or videos which has lower file sizes for the same images?
  3. is there a file size or dimension restriction on uploading images?

DeletedUser39175

That's exactly what I'm seeing, Royal. And since sometimes there isn't room for that 530, it reverts the number to whatever it can fit.

DeletedUser32348

all i'm saying is instead of keeping the cursor left or right.
it could have selected the whole text (numbers) whenever we click the text field

qaccy

The beautiful thing is that as far as I can tell, they're not removing the buttons, they're just giving the option to type in what you want to add. So you'll still be able to manually add in what you want with buttons if that's your preferred method. In reality, having the ability to type will let PC players compete with how ridiculously fast mobile can put it in by tapping. I can go at least 50x faster on mobile than on PC, even with questing.

That isn't really my concern, though. My concern is this basically opening the door for even more high-level sniping than there already is because of how much easier it's going to be, along with mix-ups with concurrent donations being more likely as well.

BruteForceAttack

That isn't really my concern, though. My concern is this basically opening the door for even more high-level sniping than there already is because of how much easier it's going to be, along with mix-ups with concurrent donations being more likely as well.

Yes but earlier folks on mobile could snipe folks on pc, now both are on same plain field. Yes chances of mix ups are more, but thats the price we pay for less clicks... A guild can decide if they dont want to use this feature :)