• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.166 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser40996

Will you still see when you succeed in getting tavern silver / FP's when you visit friends taverns ?

vickson

please please please, when will you add a confirmation window to both the antique dealer shop and the new forge point system for great buildings, there needs to be a prompt asking if to confirm the amount of fp you are dropping on a great building, as well as asking to confirm when you are making a purchase from the antique dealer.

RazorbackPirate

please please please, when will you add a confirmation window to both the antique dealer shop and the new forge point system for great buildings, there needs to be a prompt asking if to confirm the amount of fp you are dropping on a great building, as well as asking to confirm when you are making a purchase from the antique dealer.
Not in favor of either of these. Slow down, pay attention.

DeletedUser32348

i think Changelog 1.65 has some bug
while trying to open the next level of CoA (any GB) in Settlement from the paperclipped in any message thread
it shows "Construct" window and when i press Construct instead of showing "unlock the next level"
it shows a brand new CoA in Japan Settlement.
1574449340685.png

Last edited by a moderator:

centaurgod

Why did you change the order of the goods in the viking settlement from ax, meed, horn wool to meed,wool,ax, horn? The original order was the order which the goods became available and made it much easier to follow.

DeletedUser35774

I see a big change has been made regarding prestige, possibly from GBG rewards. Can we have some insight on how prestige is calculated, please?

DeletedUser37581

I see a big change has been made regarding prestige, possibly from GBG rewards. Can we have some insight on how prestige is calculated, please?
Total prestige = prestige from guild level + prestige from GvG + prestige from GBG

RazorbackPirate

Here are the new Prestige numbers from @dontwannaname

The prestige ranges for GBG are:
Diamond: 16,218 - 18,000
Platinum: 11,718 - 16,200
Gold: 6,318 - 11,700
Silver: 1,818 - 6,300
Copper: 0 - 1,800

DeletedUser35774

Thanks for the responses. But none of the above seems to apply to the GBG prestige after update. Hence I asked here.

RazorbackPirate

Thanks for the responses. But none of the above seems to apply to the GBG prestige after update. Hence I asked here.
Why not? The first round, the Prestige applied was originally 1/3 lower, they applied the patch, then retroactively applied the new range bumping up everyone's numbers. They awarded the old Prestige, then a few days later, adjusted it to the new Prestige.

DeletedUser35774

Why not? The first round, the Prestige applied was originally 1/3 lower, they applied the patch, then retroactively applied the new range bumping up everyone's numbers. They awarded the old Prestige, then a few days later, adjusted it to the new Prestige.
B/c the number doesn't add up this way, from three of my main guilds.

RazorbackPirate

B/c the number doesn't add up this way, from three of my main guilds.
Okay, but not sure it matters that much anyway. Do well, advance, do poorly, fall back. Why does the exact formula to the secret sauce matter so much? Is your plan to back check the numbers each round and be a total PITA to Inno support if you can't get your numbers to exactly jive with theirs? Seriously, what's the point of all the angst?

DeletedUser35774

Okay, but not sure it matters that much anyway. Do well, advance, do poorly, fall back. Why does the exact formula to the secret sauce matter so much? Is your plan to back check the numbers each round and be a total PITA to Inno support if you can't get your numbers to exactly jive with theirs? Seriously, what's the point of all the angst?
It's a reward of a competition, not a surprise. People should know what they are getting beforehand, as to rationalize the resources that they are going to throw in.
Anyway, it's a feedback thread. So I was more of expecting some sort of offical responses, since it's missing from the update details. Didn't plan to open a discussion. : )

DeletedUser37581

It's a reward of a competition, not a surprise. People should know what they are getting beforehand, as to rationalize the resources that they are going to throw in.
Anyway, it's a feedback thread. So I was more of expecting some sort of offical responses, since it's missing from the update details. Didn't plan to open a discussion. : )
Even if it's an "official" response you are looking for, you would still need to provide additional information - more than just "the numbers don't add up".

Algona

Why did you change the order of the goods in the viking settlement from ax, meed, horn wool to meed,wool,ax, horn? The original order was the order which the goods became available and made it much easier to follow.

Repeating this. The order of the Cultural Goods in the Embassy Advancements window is changed for both Viking and Japan. Can you please put them back to the order of Advancement?