• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.167 feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

RazorbackPirate

But player like me was able to fight as much as I can to make up for fighting a bigger guild. Impossible now with a 3000%.
Something never intended by Inno.
Our 3 top fighters in our guild had 3000 fights each last week we won with ease 3 80 member guilds so our lower age member didn't have burn a lot of goods so we set a minimum of 10 fight or 5 negotiations a day they were all cool but now attrition hit 3000 at 113 its impossible for us or anyone to fight that much.
So when Inno saw this happening, they changed attrition to end it. Now everyone taps out eventually, even you.

ODragon

From now on, resources that you have already tried towards a specific character will also be shown as grey, thus avoiding unnecessary spending in a negotiation (this should also be available on browser version in the next update - 1.168):

Really love this addition. I know it was asked for previously for GE; I hope now that the code is there for all negotiations. I believe so but the notes could be clearer.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Our 3 top fighters in our guild had 3000 fights each last week we won with eas 3 80 member guilds so our lower age member didnt have burn a lot of goods so we set a minimum of 10 fight or 5 negotiations a day they were all cool but now attrition hit 3000 at 113 its impossible for us or anyone to fight that much
Remember, the bigger guilds top members will be constrained likewise, and that is where the majority of the total number of encounters per day came from. While bigger guilds may have an overall advantage if everyone participates, the guild that has more players willing to take their attrition up to a reasonably high level is going to end up having the advantage, no matter the age the players are in if most members in the other guild just do the minimum.

Last edited:

vern511

You may be sinking to Silver for now, but I would expect that to be temporary as more and more Gold league guilds claw their way up to Platinum.

On beta, there are 800 guilds participating in Battlegrounds. That should eventually translate into something like 80 guilds in Diamond league and 200 guilds in Platinum. On my two live worlds, the guild participation was less - 500-600 guilds participated in season 1. So it won't be all that difficult to get up to Gold and stay there after a few seasons.

My guild on beta isn't putting forth a mammoth amount of effort, and we are currently flip-flopping between gold and platinum. In a few more seasons, we will probably be firmly entrenched in platinum and we should probably even end up in diamond eventually.
Thanks

Define Trash ???
Theres tons of Decos that pop up often along with some units like the drummer, Supplies & Coin pop up often Aid kits & the defense potions / The random Blueprint.
Some times I see things that don't even get bid on in the timed auctions like the The Balloon Site.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40996

Theres tons of Decos that pop up often along with some units like the drummer, Supplies pop up often Aid kits & the defense potions / The random Blueprint.
Some times I see things that don't even get bid on in the timed auctions like the The Balloon Site.
I actually love when supplies show up during an event being a fairly new player . the decorations yeah they are kinda useless . I don't think I've ever seen an auction without someone bidding though . and as for units well that really is personal preference and age dependant.

DeletedUser25795

Attrition 114 = 3135% Att/Def (or 25 goods). Attrition 115 = 3216% Att/Def (or 25 goods).
Attrition 116 = 3300% Att/Def (or 26 goods). Attrition 117 = 3387% Att/Def (or 26 goods).
Attrition 118 = 3478% Att/Def (or 27 goods). Attrition 119 = 3572% Att/Def (or 27 goods).
Attrition 120 = 3670% Att/Def (or 28 goods). Attrition 121 = 3772% Att/Def (or 28 goods).
Attrition 122 = 3878% Att/Def (or 29 goods). Attrition 123 = 3989% Att/Def (or 29 goods).
Attrition 124 = 4105% Att/Def (or 30 goods). Attrition 125 = 4227% Att/Def (or 31 goods).
Attrition 126 = 4354% Att/Def (or 31 goods). Attrition 127 = 4488% Att/Def (or 32 goods).
Attrition 128 = 4629% Att/Def (or 32 goods). Attrition 129 = 4777% Att/Def (or 33 goods).
Attrition 130 = 4933% Att/Def (or 34 goods). Attrition 131 = 5098% Att/Def (or 35 goods).
Attrition 132 = 5272% Att/Def (or 35 goods). Attrition 133 = 5456% Att/Def (or 36 goods).
Attrition 134 = 5651% Att/Def (or 37 goods). Attrition 135 = 5859% Att/Def (or 38 goods).
Attrition 136 = 6080% Att/Def (or 39 goods). Attrition 137 = 6316% Att/Def (or 40 goods).
Attrition 138 = 6567% Att/Def (or 41 goods). Attrition 139 = 6836% Att/Def (or 42 goods).
Attrition 140 = 7124% Att/Def (or 43 goods). Attrition 141 = 7433% Att/Def (or 44 goods).
Attrition 142 = 7766% Att/Def (or 45 goods). Attrition 143 = 8124% Att/Def (or 46 goods).
Attrition 144 = 8511% Att/Def (or 47 goods). Attrition 145 = 8929% Att/Def (or 49 goods).

Still not reached max yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgn4fun

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here! :)
Can you point me in the right direction to locate missing goods from a trade, not plundered. Double checked the numbers on my last trade. Some really are missing. Where can i find an answer? Entered missing goods & goods missing in search from top right corner. I din't find an answer to that
I enjoy the game very much. The attacks are excessive - 3 in less than 8 hours. Attacked alot anyway but wow. That is causing my being stuck in research not able to spend forge points.

UBERhelp1

Can you point me in the right direction to locate missing goods from a trade, not plundered. Double checked the numbers on my last trade. Some really are missing. Where can i find an answer? Entered missing goods & goods missing in search from top right corner. I din't find an answer to that
I enjoy the game very much. The attacks are excessive - 3 in less than 8 hours. Attacked alot anyway but wow. That is causing my being stuck in research not able to spend forge points.
Level GB. Slow down on the tech tree.

DeletedUser8428

Echoing Ubers response ... slow down in tech, it's not a race to get to the next era. You'll be more successful if you take advantage of where you ARE, invest some time and FP in GB. If you believe you have an issue with missing goods, RIGHT click in the game and contact support. They can look into it for you.

DeletedUser29510

INNO needs to relook at GbG as there is a problem

Whats happening is guilds are forming unions to block other guilds - say guild A has taken the center, then after the 4hr zone, guild B battles each providence to 1 fight before taking - then they just sit... no one else wants to attack in fear of loosing all that work and gaining all that attrition when only 1 more fight from guild B and the providence is lost - so it just sits gaining points.

There needs to be a time limit initiated - if you haven't taken a providence by X amount of time then you start loosing your gain - maybe after 10 minutes of inactivity, you loose 10 encounters and so on every 10 min. or something like that so this loophole is not exploited!

RazorbackPirate

INNO needs to relook at GbG as there is a problem

Whats happening is guilds are forming unions to block other guilds - say guild A has taken the center, then after the 4hr zone, guild B battles each providence to 1 fight before taking - then they just sit... no one else wants to attack in fear of loosing all that work and gaining all that attrition when only 1 more fight from guild B and the providence is lost - so it just sits gaining points.

There needs to be a time limit initiated - if you haven't taken a providence by X amount of time then you start loosing your gain - maybe after 10 minutes of inactivity, you loose 10 encounters and so on every 10 min. or something like that so this loophole is not exploited!
Cool strategy. Thanks for sharing.

I really, really, dislike the change to the negotiations. I don't need to have choices I have made greyed out, they are already listed, but now I don't immediately know which choices are completely unavailable unless I memorize each one or write it down. Please change this back for mobile, and do not make the change in the web based version.

DeletedUser40996

I really, really, dislike the change to the negotiations. I don't need to have choices I have made greyed out, they are already listed, but now I don't immediately know which choices are completely unavailable unless I memorize each one or write it down. Please change this back for mobile, and do not make the change in the web based version.
It's made it so much easier in negotiations . if you have to write things down to keep track you have bigger issues . It's a great change as there's been times with a large amount of goods where the elimination of goods (as I use a fairly methodical method when there's 6 or more goods such as goods 1-5 on turn 1 then counting backwards from 8 to 3 ) would accidentally put the same good that failed 1 turn in the same spot in turn 2 and I wouldn't always catch it so by it being greyed out #1 I don't waste the goods #2 it improves chances for successful negotiations without having to spend diamonds

It's made it so much easier in negotiations . if you have to write things down to keep track you have bigger issues . It's a great change as there's been times with a large amount of goods where the elimination of goods (as I use a fairly methodical method when there's 6 or more goods such as goods 1-5 on turn 1 then counting backwards from 8 to 3 ) would accidentally put the same good that failed 1 turn in the same spot in turn 2 and I wouldn't always catch it so by it being greyed out #1 I don't waste the goods #2 it improves chances for successful negotiations without having to spend diamonds
Either I had a glitch, or I did not notice everything that changed. When I first saw it, I thought that eliminated choices were not greyed out. They are. I still don't like it, but the problem is not as acute as I thought.

Aesch Joao

I also really really dislike the changes to negotiations. while it prevents accidental double picking of the wrong resource, it makes the negotiating so much slower. You do not know anymore if a certain good is still I play or not. CHANGE IT BACK!

Aesch Joao

No it does not. It makes it so much slower.