• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.169 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here!

UBERhelp1

1) the feedback link in the announcement takes you to an InnoGames page. fixed now

2)the negotiations are pretty bad, you think you are done with a good because it is greyed out, but in reality, it is still needed. Could be changed by making the "still in use, but not for this person" indicator a different color, and that has been suggested on Beta, but no word on that yet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser43295

I agree that new negotiation system is confusing. I would be happy, if you could at least add an option to turn it off and use all goods as it was before. Alternatively it would be better to distinguish between grey item that you can't use at all and with item that is still needed.

WinnerGR

I agree that new negotiation system is confusing. I would be happy, if you could at least add an option to turn it off and use all goods as it was before. Alternatively it would be better to distinguish between grey item that you can't use at all and with item that is still needed.
I have made a proposal for this

vickson

i'm glad they added confirmation to the custom fp drop in gb, now all thats left is adding confirmation window to the antique dealer.

DeletedUser29646

The negotiation change is not good. By it being greyed out you forget you have it as an option for the other slots.
Being aware of what you select should be part of the game/puzzle. Taking any skill out of it will not make it as fun imo. That should be part of the risk.
If anything maybe change the color to instead of being greyed out be highlighted Red or something when selecting it.

WinnerGR

The negotiation change is not good. By it being greyed out you forget you have it as an option for the other slots.
Being aware of what you select should be part of the game/puzzle. Taking any skill out of it will not make it as fun imo. That should be part of the risk.
If anything maybe change the color to instead of being greyed out be highlighted Red or something when selecting it.
see this thread https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...-to-turn-of-the-knew-negotiate-feature.30740/

Captain Christian

Dear InnoGmes, My computer was down and I missed tthe first few days of the event and barely missed my last level winter train. Please add the winter train upgrade kit and winter train selection kit (Winter Train, WT upgrade kit, and 3 cars) to the antiques dealer

qaccy

The negotiation change will help me out. I don't disagree with the folks saying it could have been done differently, but I don't know how anyone could think that one option is no longer needed anywhere just because one NPC doesn't need it. It'd still be lit up for anyone else it wasn't offered to, right? What's the problem? Then again, because I actually like this change, perhaps I'm the odd one and my brain works differently.