• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.169 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

dergerch

Not a fan of the FP confirmation window (already turned it off) and I absolutely hate the change of negotiations - there should at least be an option to turn that "feature" off.
Yes, I made stupid mistakes while negotiating before, but tbh: one should be able to make such mistakes! If I don't pay enough attention I should lose those goods. Don't patronize me!

DeletedUser23486

It most certainly is more difficult to do negotiations now. It's straight up retarded. They took away the ability to plan 1 or 2 moves ahead because it gives you false readings about what is available 1 or 2 moves ahead by greying out something that isn't actually eliminated. It's turned negotiations into a 1 turn guess clicker. So stupid.

For those that just click and hope they got it right, I would be easier, especially if they aren't someone that pays attention to what they have selected. But for those that work by process of cascading elimination...which is by far the best way to succeed at it...it's made it so slow it's not even funny.

Volodya

Add me to the growing list of players who hates the change to negotiations. I demand my right to make a very occasional really stupid mistake; teaches humility or something. I'm astonished that anyone thinks this is an improvement (although honestly, based on comments here, there's only a handful of players who do like this change.) Every once in a while Inno does roll-back changes in the face of near-universal criticism, so it's worth intensifying the pressure.

DeletedUser14197

The new way to do negotiations is confusing. I used to enjoy negotiating. I was going to negotiate gbg but after one time quit. I guess I won't be doing as much gbg as I have in the past. Bad enough that the fighting is boring, now the negotiating is worse than boring. Why mess with something that wasn't broken. Why bring something live that didn't go over well in trials.

Vger

The new way to do negotiations is confusing. I used to enjoy negotiating. I was going to negotiate gbg but after one time quit.
Seems to me you were just looking for an excuse to quit. I'm sure the competing guilds will be glad you did.

I have to agree with RP here. I don't like the negotiation changes, and I've expressed my opinion about that here.
But I'm not about to pack my bags and go home just because I find this change to be a bit confusing.
I can't get far in GE4 without negotiating. And I can get further in GBG if I negotiate once attrition makes fighting too costly for me.
I did both today. Lots of negotiating. I was confused at times. I was annoyed at times. I was aggravated at times. But it got done.
Quitting was never an option.

DeletedUser14197

Seems to me you were just looking for an excuse to quit. I'm sure the competing guilds will be glad you did.
There aren't many in my guild that do gbg. It is a lax guild. We don't really compete in ge either I actually usually fight more than anyone else in my guild. I negotiate only if I can finish a territory by doing it. I normally do all 64 if ge bit only negotiate the last 2 so ge is not an issue. I wasn't looking for an excuse to quit gbg. I am just frustrated because I use to enjoy negotiating and now I don't. Why make accusations when I simply came on to give my feedback. By the way we'r came in 7th last week in gbg. No one will care much though we might actually come in a little higher up since we dropped down a league

DeletedUser14197

When you've played a game for three years (got the FoE Fan Club level 3 achievement just today) so it's too late to quit...
I've reached the highest level of the fan club, whatever that is, but believe me if a game is no longer fun, I will quit. I've done it before. Right now it is still fun. Iwill simply avoid negotiating.

DeletedUser29933

fine line between making a game more playable and making it easy. this game is a long term strategy game, not mindless click bait.....at least not yet...sorta.

Graviton

I haven't done much negotiation since the update so this opinion could change but it sure seems to make things easier.

DeletedUser29933

easier is good. should make it 50/50 with the wrong one already grey

DeletedUser14197

I have negotiated more since my last review. I don't hate it anymore but I still don't actually like it. I want thi see All available goods in one view. This doesn't happen everytime anymore. That onlyhappens if you have a slot you never got an item needed in another slot.