• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.170 Feedback

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here!

Super Catanian

I've been using mobile for some time, and the fact that I could not revenge easily caused some confusion in my part.

UBERhelp1

I like the new Cultural Settlements selection page. Hopefully less confusion now on where the settlements went.

DeletedUser29646

Was hoping for a removed blueprints from poping up on screen would be a nice change to not have to keep clicking out of those.

Vger

I like the new Cultural Settlements selection page. Hopefully less confusion now on where the settlements went.
^ This.
I've seen that confusion more than once. Here and in guild chats here and there.
Also looks cleaner and has a bit of extra information even for those of us that weren't confused by the old interface. Not a huge deal, but nice refinement, I think.

DeletedUser38278

Selecting resources in the Guild expedition negotiating option has changed for the worse. Now, you can only see those goods which can be used for a particular negotiation, not all of the goods available. What this causes is the inability to see all of the available goods for the negotiation which makes it more difficult to plan out the strategy for all five of the goods to be used in the negotiation. It is true that now one cannot accidentally negotiate a good that was offered previously in a particular slot, but it should be up to the player to be observant and not repeat a good already used in that slot. I find it much more confusing to play GE with this new negotiation arrangement.

Lannister the Rich

Selecting resources in the Guild expedition negotiating option has changed for the worse. Now, you can only see those goods which can be used for a particular negotiation, not all of the goods available. What this causes is the inability to see all of the available goods for the negotiation which makes it more difficult to plan out the strategy for all five of the goods to be used in the negotiation. It is true that now one cannot accidentally negotiate a good that was offered previously in a particular slot, but it should be up to the player to be observant and not repeat a good already used in that slot. I find it much more confusing to play GE with this new negotiation arrangement.
Nothing has been made more difficult. So you have to change your strategy a bit now, big whoop. It’s a strategy game. I don’t even negotiate a lot and I’m already used to the change.

DeletedUser42455

It is more difficult to figure out where to go. While the inability to drop the same goods in previous slot is ok, not having it there makes the negotiation more difficult. I can say that I'd catch myself hurrying and double drop but that is preferable to the new process.

DeletedUser29646

I thought that at first but once I got used to it, I kinda of like it.

lupo1023

is it possible to add an option to recall/cancel the oceanic submarine and arctic ship (like cancelling production or goods buildings)? also, how hard would it be to show the crew members on board after the ship/submarine is sent?

Agent327

why does anyone cancel a production?

To start a new one with a different time schedule?

With the ship that is totally irrelevant. There is only so much you can do with promithium and orycalcum. In no time those ships lay idle. Adding anything to them would be a total waste of time.