Hello Queens and Kings, The update to 1.204 will take place on Wednesday, May 11th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Within the campaign map in Space Age Venus and Space Age Asteroid Belt, there was an issue reported by certain players, where the map would change position after a manual battle was completed. This has been corrected, so the map remains in the correct position after a manual battle is completed.
- In the battle screen, there was a technical issue that sometimes occurred, where the explosion animation was offset and in a different location from where the hit was supposed to land. The explosion now lands in the correct area (where the hit landed).
- We have fixed a display issue where in-game volume would show max despite being lowered in a previous session. This has been corrected, and the volume now displays the correct setting.
- There was an occasional technical issue where the City Grid display (after entering construction mode) would remain after returning from the Guild Expeditions screen. This has been fixed.
- On Guild Versus Guild, there was a display issue (that some players reported) where parts of the map were shown outside the typical borders. This has been corrected, so that the normal border are instead shown.
- There was a rare technical issue where happiness would not be counted towards a quest after diamonds were used to upgrade a cultural building. This has now been corrected, and happiness applies to the quest as expected.
- There were some reports that level 4 on Guild Expeditions within Space Age Venus were too hard, so we have rebalanced these to ensure it is a fairer challenge.
- We have updated the texts within the Message Center, updating the rights of each role, as well as removing the Notifier as a position (as all members within the Guild can now send messages).
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- Previously the Flying Island Building overview tab displayed the rare shard percentages chances rather than the overall shard percentage. This has been adjusted, so it displays correctly.
- There were occasional issues where players could not see animations of the Flying Island while visiting another player's city. This has now been corrected and animations will display upon all visits.
- We have updated the Feedback screen on Mobile with a new background.
- Previously, there were occasions where a push notification would be sent for a completed antique's dealer exchange (despite the exchange being aborted), this has been fixed, and a push notification is no longer sent after an abort.
- There were some rare technical issues that occurred after contributing to a Great Building. This has now been fixed.
- Moreover, we have also fixed a further technical issue that sometimes occurred after players had sent an attachment on the Message Center.
- We have cleaned up the reward description in a later quest as there was a text error within it.
- A couple of players reported occasional performance issues while moving buildings within the Space Age Venus colony. This has now been fixed, and it should perform as expected.
- Within the message center, there were some reports that editing and deleting were sometimes not responsive after sending a message. This has now been corrected, and responds as expected.
- In Guild Expeditions, there was a reported issue where the Guild Info screen would display each time you open Guild Expeditions (rather than once as intended). This has been fixed.
- Lastly, with special buildings (on occasion) they were displaying the Great Building icon rather than the crate icon. This has been fixed, and the correct crate icon now shows.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook! If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Last edited by a moderator: