Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.215 will take place on Wednesday, 13th of October. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- When collecting from the Mountain Reserves, the special sounds were missing. You can now hear the bears, eagles and moose again!
- We also fixed collecting sound issues for various residential, production and goods buildings!
- When trying to remove the last unit from your PvP Arena defending army, the warning said, that the personal ranking would also reset. This is wrong and has been fixed.
- The difficulties for the fights in the Egyptian Settlement were not translated.
- Incidents could appear behind the timer for the Event Hub. The will no longer appear there.
- The clickable area for some context menus (e.g. GvG and in-game chat) were too small. Those have been readjusted.
- Under specific circumstances, manual battles could lead to display bugs and freeze the game. This issue has been fixed now.
- We improved our handling in various places, when there is no context to display. This was done at places like the great building overview (when you have not yet spent Forge Points to other Great buildings) or the social bar.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- The Pirate's Hideout tooltip was too large to show the current production on some smaller devices. You can now always see how long your production takes without guessing!
- Previously the information message for your successes in the PvP Arena would sometimes not be displayed correctly and overlap with previous messages (Android devices only).
- When assigning any attacking units through the army overview, the counting of some units would visually decrease. This happened due to the units from your PvP Arena's defending army.
- A minor issue was fixed, where the province info window in the Guild Battlegrounds would also close, after closing the building info window.
- Sometimes it would not be possible to collect some buildings, which produce Forge Points. This now works as expected.
- We removed the delay when buying Forge Points. They can now be bought without any waiting between each tap!
- We fixed an issue, where production icons were not shown, when a production finished while you were in the reconstruction mode.
- Some Goods' buildings were showing the wrong reduced goods in the blimp when starting the production. This has been fixed.
- Buildings would not display a star after getting polished with a self aid kit.
In the meantime, our developers are working on battlegrounds, new content for guilds and also the Winter Event, which recently started on our Beta Server. Keep an eye out to stay up to date!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team