Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.216 will take place on Wednesday, the 27th of October. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- In Cultural Settlements, within the building grid, Mysterious Shards from the Flying Island would appear in places that were behind impediments. This has been fixed, and they appear in a visible place.
- In Guild Expeditions and the PvP Arena, buying attempts with medals would lead to issues in rare cases. This has now been corrected.
- In the Market, when searching for a player, none of your own offers would show in your 'Current Offers' tab. This has been fixed, and now displays as expected.
- In Guild Rankings, the Context Menu was too short for the marked area, when hovering over it. It is now the correct size.
- Starting a battle with Rogues and Missile Artillery would lead to some visual issues (where they would not transform as expected). The Rogues now show as Missile Artillery after transforming, like intended.
- Disconnecting specific buildings from the streets and re-connecting them would not remove the 'Building not connected' HUD icon. This has now been fixed, and this HUD icon no longer incorrectly displays (after reconnecting a building).
- There was an occasional issue, after a friend request was sent, where the current ranking page would duplicate. This has been fixed, and no longer happens.
- In addition, there was a further issue after getting an accepted friend request, where the Social Bar would jump to the first place in your current list. This has been corrected, and does not occur.
- In the Boost Overview, attack and defense military boosts from the Castle System and Great Buildings were difficult to identify. We have now improved the display to make it clearer. Here is a before (left) and after (right) image:
- In the Market, we have improved our empty state handling display (when there are no offers after setting a filter).
- In addition, we have made further improvements to the Castle System user interface.
- Among these improvements, on Browser we will have an update to display of the cash shop which will show the amount of castle points related to each diamond package.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- It is not only in the browser that our empty state handling display was improved. For the app, we added it now to various places too! Indeed, Event History, the Guild Invitations Window, and the building menu all have improved displays (in empty state handling situations).
- We fixed the long ongoing loading issues in the Guild Battlegrounds. Now you and your guildmates can fight and negotiate as fast as you used to do!
- When visiting other players cities, the Golden Crops from the Fall Event would show 'no age' when tapping on it. It now displays the correct age.
- In the PvP Arena, there was a technical issue that occurred in conjunction with the Castle System (when a player had a boost for attempts within PVP arena), this would show the banner indicating the time until you get the next attempt at all times (even if you had full attempts). This has now been fixed, and does not display when the player has full attempts.
In the meantime, our developers are finishing their works on the Guild Battleground Update. Also, they continue working on a new feature for guilds and improvement to our Winter Event. If you would like to get yourself informed about more features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team