The update to 1.252 will take place on Wednesday, 15th of March. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We have renamed the Hunter building from the Stone Age to "Hunter's Cabin". It might not be a big one, but we wanted to inform you nevertheless.
- Unlocking an emissary slot in the town hall using diamonds could sometimes display the new slot at the end of the list. We moved it to the beginning, so it is nice and cozy together with the other ones.
- Buying Forge Points did display the blimp (displaying how many you got) too low. It is now neatly below the Forge Point bar.
- In the "New Packages Available" window, the "SALE" text on the badge was way too small. We have fixed the size.
- Some Quests have an option to pay one of 2 resources, however it was possible to pay both of them. Clicking the first option disables the second one now. No more double Quest payments!
- Removing entries from your Buff bar (the bar on the right) did not disable the scroll buttons. Guess what we fixed? Yes, the deactivate now in these cases!
Additional changes only for Mobile versions
Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. Don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your mobile devices at the exact same time.
- We had some red text here, that was badly readable. We have adjusted the color a bit.
- For some languages, some texts were cut off. They are now being displayed in full. Can you guess which are the most wordy languages?
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
Forge of Empires Team