• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.32 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Please leave your comments and suggestions here about Version 1.32!

DeletedUser11874

All in all, this looks like an excellent update. These new options all look extremely useful; it will make it a lot easier to go through numerous messages if you can quickly read the header and it will be easier to use the ignore and un-ignore buttons either for the short term muting of someone during a chat conversation or for blocking messages from people that you do not wish to receive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear Sir/Madam:
Too many people take for granted all the hard work, sleepless nights, diabolical days, that go into making a game great....even more so to KEEP that game great.
I would like to take the time to Thank Everyone(even the nameless few) that make this game as great as it is.
I'll admit to be totally & completely ignorant as to what it takes for you to do what you do, But the end result is a game that is addictive to some, & just plain fun for the rest.

TY Ladies & Gentlemen for a job well done(to say the least).

DeletedUser10947

When I login after the update, I'm just going to keep clicking my cultural buildings for fun. Sounds like a nice touch up.
Thank you for fixing this one:
"Visiting a disconnected Great Building via the event history was crashing the game."

DeletedUser2145

I like the fact that some changes were applied to the PME residential houses as well. I know that some players were not pleased with the statistics compared to the ME residential houses, might be additional coin an ranking points would make up for that.

DeletedUser5556

I'm not in the PME yet but from the posts I've read it seemed that the residential buildings needed this change. All in all this looks like the best update we've had in a long while. It works on solving problems. Good stuff!

DeletedUser2355

Please make subject visible in the messages box preview pane. Having to open the message to see the subject sort of defeats it's purpose.

DeletedUser8152

Please make subject visible in the messages box preview pane. Having to open the message to see the subject sort of defeats it's purpose.
I had the same reaction. I'd rather see the subject than the first lines of the message.

DeletedUser10806

Or indeed the subject rather than the list of people copied in on it which in 95% of the occasions is your guild members!
Bit of a waste of a good idea!

DeletedUser8152

Or indeed the subject rather than the list of people copied in on it which in 95% of the occasions is your guild members!
Bit of a waste of a good idea!
I like seeing the list of people, it is not always your whole guild, good to know when it isn't.

DeletedUser9393

Most humorous sound: I nominate coughing in the Doctor's Office.

DeletedUser8796

I love having control over my ignore list :D it saves the MOD's and players here a heck of allot of headaches I'm glad it was put in.

DeletedUser

I have to add my agreement to this. Subject needs to be in the Open Part of the message when you look at messages.

Pot of gold JUST OUT OF REACH.

DeletedUser9624

i agree. There are some messages that i do not need to read that are intended for leadership only (donation of goods etc).

DeletedUser12302

I noticed on the home page http://us.forgeofempires.com/page/ for Mac users (OSX Version 10.9.4 Safari 7.0.5 64-bit) that the trackpad scroll functionality is no longer there, it also appears that you can no longer scroll inside the game at all. (this also affects using the two finger swipe to go back and forward in pages.) on the forum's this functionality is correct.

DeletedUser10415

Not liking not knowing where a message is going. Before the change, it was less than ideal since that wasn't knowable with any messages to more than 3 or 4 people, but at least you had a pretty good idea when a message was to all guild members by the order of the first 3 recipients.

Also, agree with the pointlessness of how the message subject was handled. The subject needs to be at the top of the unopened message where 'With:' currently is, and the recipients need to be in the opened message where the subject currently is.

Message functionality is worse than it was before.