• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.33- Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Please leave your comments and suggestions here about Version 1.33!

DeletedUser11411

OLD Buildings Did not stack in Inventory

Please leave your comments and suggestions here about Version 1.33!

I thought when the level up came with a previous update, that I lost a lot of blueprints that did not stack. Would this be what you would be talking about?

DeletedUser2145

Some old buildings didn't stack in the inventory
No, I believe the issue in question was that certain types of building didn't group together in the inventory, but were rather displayed individually. Basically when you get 5 armored infantry buildings they should display as a single icon with the number 5 below that. Instead it showed 5 different icons with the number 1 below them. At least I think so.

DeletedUser

the addition of sounds through polivating has already begun for me, at least on most/many items. how is this to change now?

DeletedUser8152

So now we can see the subject line for messages in the main screen, but it seems there is no way at all to see who is included in the message. I hate this very much. I shortsheet its bed. I replace its Mounds bar with Almond Joy. I steal its cat and shave crude messages in its belly fur.

Edit: as Glarg points out just below, the situation is not so dire as it seemed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10415

So now we can see the subject line for messages in the main screen, but it seems there is no way at all to see who is included in the message. I hate this very much. I shortsheet its bed. I replace its Mounds bar with Almond Joy. I steal its cat and shave crude messages in its belly fur.

Simple mousing over the message brings up a list of the recipients.

DeletedUser8944

LOL jaelis you have a way with words, here is a screenshot to show you and anyone who cares to know what Glarg means http://prntscr.com/4gqoe7 just hold the mouse over the picture and a list comes up with all recipients, I think its perfect it was nice to login this morning and not have to read/open every message for someone else's message in the guild I could read what was directed at me

DeletedUser12287

I would like to see the ability to rearrange my city without having to sacrificing things I already have. Like being able to move something into a hold area until I get the layout I want and then bring them back into my city.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can I change my user name...Please, please, oh pretty please

DeletedUser8198

Could you please add some other well known buildings from around the World to your Great Buildings Inventory. Some examples of these could be Taj Mahal in India, Blue Mosque & Topkapi Palace in Istanbul, Great Wall of China, Pyramids in Egypt, Imperial Palace in Japan, Mayan and Incan buildings from Central America, etc.......

DeletedUser11874

Hello zulfikar6214,

Firstly, Welcome to the Forge of Empires U.S. Forum. Please feel free to post your suggestions for new Great Buildings under the Proposals Forum. If your ideas are supported by the Community then these ideas will be passed up to the developers of Forge of Empires. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: