• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog- 1.34 & Mobile 5 update Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Please give us your feedback and suggestion to Changelog 1.34 & Mobile 5 update below. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!

DeletedUser11237

• Supplies production in Wishing Well was increased is some ages. Please open the spoiler for the details.
    Spoiler:

Theres no spoiler button to reveal the changes

DeletedUser8705

Please give us your feedback and suggestion to Changelog 1.34 & Mobile 5 update below. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!
I shouldnt need an ipad to play the game in an app!!!!!! I want an app that I can just play from google play store on an android as well.. Come on.. been waiting MONTHS!!!

DeletedUser2145

An Android app is already in development, it has actually been for a while now. But the app needs to be in a state where at least most parts of the game can be played smoothly prior to being released. It is the aim of the developers to provide quality rather than quantity, which is why the different devices will be receiving their application one by one instead of all at once.

There are no known release dates for those features yet for the iPad. Hopefully it won't be long before they're ready and available.

P.S. The spoiler info is now there.

DeletedUser11874

Having the notifications out of the way on the right of the screen sounds great! I am really looking forward to this change. Well Done InnoGames, please keep up these excellent updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...There are no known release dates for those features yet for the iPad. Hopefully it won't be long before they're ready and available.

I thought we'd have a big push for the Auto Collect function on the iPad so we'd spend more Diamonds... :) Manually scanning for those last building from which I haven't collected can strain my eyes. :(

DeletedUser12624

Need to incorporate Messages and Profiles into the Mobile App!!! Global chat would be nice too...It has said (coming soon) for a long time at least 3 updates have passed and yet still no access. I can only do half of what I need on the ipad.

DeletedUser

Messaging Please!

When oh when will messages be available on the iPad version!? The iPad version is so much quicker and "lighter" than the PC version but I hate logging in to read messages on the computer! PLEASE add messaging and hurry!!! Thanks.

DeletedUser2145

All of the iPad features that are not yet available are being worked on. However, there is no release date for any of them. Anything that's to be added will be included in a changelog --- that's what the changelogs are for, letting the public know in advance what's to come. Inno does not provide additional release dates, mostly because these are the only confirmed changes, and is why we only see the changelog a few to several days in advance. Saying a feature will become available in a month, when there are so many possibilities that something will go wrong and the feature might be delayed is what's being avoided here.

So, rest assured that when the features are complete and working properly, they will be added on the iPad version. Until then, we can only be patient and wait for them to be added. I'm sure the devs aren't slacking, it's just a lot of work so it requires time. :)

DeletedUser11825

when going to plunder - I've been getting a house with a red circle slashed through and a bp.... looks like it should collect a bp however the bp is showing instead of being hidden and able to collect

DeletedUser10076

Good update overall.

The report button should be moved in the messages, and the the highlight should be on the player you are visiting. IMO

- - - Updated - - -

when going to plunder - I've been getting a house with a red circle slashed through and a bp.... looks like it should collect a bp however the bp is showing instead of being hidden and able to collect

that is the not a bp, but the new not connected symbol

DeletedUser5556

After visiting a city from the global rankings pages you return back to global rankings but on the page that you are listed, not the page you left from. This is better than before because you don't have to go back into global rankings but would be even better if you came back to the page you were on. I hope they will set it up that way in the next update.

I like the new event notification but it needs to stay up alittle longer before dissappearing to give you more time to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12624

Ads in the mobile app? not cool. Don't you make enough money from diamond sales? Ads deter me from wanting to continue playing the game. Others feel the same way. Please keep annoying ads out of the mobile app!

DeletedUser12367

High Middle Ages wishing well still gives 2500 supplies, not 2520 like the update posts says.

Not that a 0.8% increase means anything lol

DeletedUser8796

OK i think the pop up thing was part of this update but i say awesome job; informative, non interrupting helpful, and out of the way...
I love it :D

DeletedUser7570

'Player's own account is highlighted in the social bar.'

I usually know who I am. What would be useful would be to highlight the player whose city I am visiting. It is not usually obvious from the city name, and when you are P/M lots of people it is easy to forget who you have just visited. I did suggest this several months ago but evidently it was not picked up.

DeletedUser7289

Only complaint about the update: having the "report" button right below the avatar ("reply") creates a big risk for accidents. I can't speak for others, but I've never had to report anybody. I do often (as a guild leader) reply to message privately, and I could see myself making that mistake when I'm in a hurry. Perhaps the "report" option could move somewhere slightly less prominent.

DeletedUser2145

I do believe there is a confirmation pop-up once one presses the report button. I haven't checked this, can do it latter and see if I'm possibly mistaken.

However, it shouldn't matter either way since all reports are reviewed by the moderating team. If no violation exists, then no action is taken whatsoever, the report is erased. So if someone was accidentally reported, just like with reporting on chat, nothing would happen. Actions cannot be taken simply because someone reported something. And if a violation exists, then action should be taken. I do not think an actual violation could be "accidentally reported", it is after all a violation and should be reported.