• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.35- Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Please give us your feedback and suggestion to Changelog 1.35 update below. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!

DeletedUser11874

I shall let you know when I can see the Announcement (pretend's I have not seen this update on BETA).

DeletedUser8152

Great stuff, my favorites are:
The name of the player you're visiting is now displayed on the right hand side.
During a battle there is now a display for a unit which is a transformed rogue shown as a secret identity icon on the unit's portrait.
Fixed an issue where the Howitzer move ends even when it could shoot hidden unit.
Yay!

DeletedUser

I'm having an issue where it won't let me login to access the beta server. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser11874

Hello ExiledGreenman,

Thank you for your inquiry. In order to play on the BETA server, you must create a new player account on BETA. This is because BETA and U.S. are two completely different Forge of Empires servers.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

*Arturis*

You still can delete/push HQ around in the GvG map. Meaning: HQ still can move more than once per day.

DeletedUser8944

Fixed an issue where it is possible to move a HQ more than once a day with the "Move HQ" function.

Notice the, with "Move HQ" function, means it has nothing to do with deleting garrisons in the HQ which I agree needs to change

DeletedUser12583

I like the changes and improvements that you have made. Can I suggest one more?

Please give us your feedback and suggestion to Changelog 1.35 update below. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!

It would be nice to see an event added when the wishing well's give rewards and the oasis gives goods. This way we can see what we have received.
It would be nice to see the stats of the infantry when you hover over there icons (training windows). I know it shows in the management, but it would be helpful to decide in the training and research new technologies sections too.

Thanks for a great game!

DeletedUser

The new profile toast lasts too short a time. It's now 7 seconds, the amount of time it takes the mind to process an image. However, it takes the mind more than 7 seconds to read and process text. Please consider increasing the display time of that toast to 10-12 seconds.

DeletedUser

The most recent addition of profile pop ups I find terrible and extremely annoying. I understand your reasoning for doing this however i dont feel it justified to force everyone to see this. Please give us the option to disable this pop up. I see this as annoying as a typical pop up while surfing the internet. The very last thing i want to read are the ramblings of every single persons profile. Just a disable option would be great. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9433

The new profile toast lasts too short a time. It's now 7 seconds, the amount of time it takes the mind to process an image. However, it takes the mind more than 7 seconds to read and process text. Please consider increasing the display time of that toast to 10-12 seconds.
It must drive people crazy who are behind you at a traffic light if it takes you that long to process images or text. However if you hover your mouse over the person's name at the top left the info balloon reappears.

DeletedUser11237

Something weird now happening with cooldown timer for motivating neighbours.
Once you motivate/polish them, the cooldown timer shows a number of minutes for a moment before then displaying 24 hours

The pop up with the first few lines of a players description when you visit them is completely redundant and unneeded. The info is easily available when you mouse over their portrait, so all this new feature is doing is eating up more graphic resources than required.

And now, the right side bar is dissapearing and reappearing at random when interacting with buildings.

DeletedUser6172

players description when you visit them is completely redundant and unneeded.
That's only true a third of the time.
  • From the social bar it's redundant
  • From the Event Log it's NOT redundant (now we have a nice solution)
  • From the Chat Window it's NOT redundant (this is a new feature)

DeletedUser

Ok so I will give some feedback... First I LOVE that you added the FP packs into the buy FP menu. I can't tell you how much of a pain in the butt it was that I found a GB I wanted to donate too while MPn, then I would have to leave that city, go back to mine, open the package menu and click to open a FP (if I didn't have enough already), THEN... go back to the city and donate them to that GB. Even worse was IF I needed or wanted to use more then one FP pack... NOW I just need to open the buy FP menu right in the person's city and use them there. THANK YOU!

Next, adding the ability to visit someone's city just from clicking their name in chat is great. However that being said, I really wish you would make it so that you can also have the option to add the person as a friend by clicking their name in the chat too.

Ok now lastly... The pop up bubbles that happen when someone MPs or etc... your city, or the one that pops up when you visit someone elses city... at first I thought they would be annoying... but honestly I like them now. I find them VERY helpful when I am visiting cities... much quicker and easier to see what the person needs really fast, instead of waiting and moving mouse over their names at bottom. Personally I don't visit people from my news feed, mostly cuz doing it that way you didn't get to see the profile to see what they wanted MPd, but with this change I might just use the newsfeed now since I will have that bubble to tell me what they want done.

DeletedUser

I like this upgrade but I do not see the new age implemented as it is in Beta Server...why ?

DeletedUser2145

Not all updates/changes from BETA come here with the same update and in the same form. This is why we aim to not discuss BETA things on the main servers since there's a high chance those discussions will mislead/misinform folks.

DeletedUser9393

I believe the Coin and Supply boosts countdowns (from 90 and 40) are broken.