• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.37- Feedback

DeletedUser1084

Please give us your feedback and suggestion to Changelog 1.37 update below. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!

DeletedUser8944

At least the buildings are back to normal again unless they modified them since I last look at Beta. The Attack Helos look fun hope they fight well!!!

DeletedUser

unhappiness from a goods building and happiness from another one ? seems like a poor choice gonna really suck for anyone who gets all the unhappy goods as there bonuses. are the ones that lose happiness at least the smaller buildings ?
are the barracks bonuses stackable? or limited in anyway?
im assuming the barracks buff work for all era of troops? I see a return to values of 150% again - easy mode activate!
I hope these quests progress better then the last few hate skipping so many just because they are whacky (researching tech quests come to mind, next in line fine but end of the line... not so much)
will waterfront buildings lineup north south? or just east west

im excited to see how all the new troops will play sounds like rock paper siscors now instead of tank tank tank.
Gbs looks weak to me 50k coinat lv10 is less then 1 modern era suburb and the happy Is matched by a single amusement park + polish, no interest in population gbs whatsoever.
hope the new age doesn't keep me from completing the Halloween quests line like the last event coupled with new age did :(

all in all imglad a new age is here with something new to learn but by the time we reach the end of the tree im guessing the novelty will wear off (so a week or two) time will tell :)

DeletedUser

Is the attack bonus for military buildings stack-able or one-time? It better not be stack-able, because that would just be Innogames tacitly admitting their mistake in nerfing attack gbs and are now trying to make up for it. And no, the nerfing is terrible, but the stack-able bonus is even worse. One-time bonus is good enough

DeletedUser10076

Is the attack bonus for military buildings stack-able or one-time? It better not be stack-able, because that would just be Innogames tacitly admitting their mistake in nerfing attack gbs and are now trying to make up for it. And no, the nerfing is terrible, but the stack-able bonus is even worse. One-time bonus is good enough

Everything I am seeing is that it is stackable. This is likely an attempt to deal with the Watchfire problem, whether or not it will work(and the effect it will have on GvG) I will wait and see.

DeletedUser13351

Restore Idle Indication for Goods Building

Please give us your feedback and suggestion to Changelog 1.37 update below. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!
Please, restore Idle Indicator (top right of the screen) for Goods Buildings

DeletedUser13351

Please, group the units as to be easier to use attached or unattached units.
The stripe across, for the unattached units, it is hard to distinguish when trying to go through tens of units. Please, replace the stripe with a color indicator - show the unattached units with a grayish color for example.
No need to show all the units - it takes sometime to scroll through all of them while fighting. Suggest to use only one unit of one kind with a number inserted to show how many of the same type you have. Only wounded units could be represented individually to know how healthy each is.

- - - Updated - - -

If wishing wells are designed to yield mostly supplies, how they appear to be so far, I suggest to be call Supplies Wells for a proper identification of their purpose.

DeletedUser13351

Plunder Protection

Please provide some protection against goods buildings plundering.

Some ideas:
- GB that generates protection charges like IED (improvised explosive device). Based on the new GB level, each day this new GB could generate these IEDs that could be placed on Goods Building, invisible to attacker. If the attacker tries to plunder that Goods Building, the IED explodes causing a total or partial loss of attacking units.
- Set an adjustable timer when the goods could be collected.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, correct the FP timer resetting when collecting FP from GB with 10 or more FPs.

DeletedUser10266

Please provide some protection against goods buildings plundering.

Some ideas:
- GB that generates protection charges like IED (improvised explosive device). Based on the new GB level, each day this new GB could generate these IEDs that could be placed on Goods Building, invisible to attacker. If the attacker tries to plunder that Goods Building, the IED explodes causing a total or partial loss of attacking units.
- Set an adjustable timer when the goods could be collected.

You already have an adjustable goods timer. Its call 4h, 8h, 24h or 2 day timers. Outside of that there is no need to change anything. Just collect your things on time and plundering isnt an issue. And proposals asking for anything changing plunders are closed and never considered so I dont ever see this changing.

DeletedUser13351

Provide boost for GB

The coins/supplies collection from GBs (especially the old ones) is extremely tiny for the new eras. Please, provide means of boosting the coins/supplies collection as it is done for houses and supply buildings

DeletedUser2145

@johndr: The proposal area is over here:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/forumdisplay.php?24-Proposals

The guidelines for submitting ideas can be found here:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?139-Proposal-Guidelines-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Please stick to the topic at hand, this thread is about a game update for which all features are listed. If there are any comments or suggestions for -those- features, do voice them. Otherwise find the suitable location for any other comments or discussions.

DeletedUser11991

very happy about contemporary erra

i am looking forward to contemporary erra and cant wait too get started ,my question is will this also allow me too trade medals for exspansions I was told it would be possible with the release of a new erra.

DeletedUser10076

Thank you for not automatically turning on the Hardware Accerlation, and giving us the immediate option to turn it off.

DeletedUser8152

Continent map battles points aren't add to PVP points, Why? Units with 4% boost seems to have no effect in attacking, and CE units are below standard as compared to PME units. When fighting with CE units and rogues, the rogues aren't being transformed. Are rogues becoming obsolete now? If this is case why haven't we been informed of change in units performances.
These sound like bugs? Three different bugs if I understand? Might be better to post in the bugs section.

(The quality of CE units is another issue, wouldn't call that a bug. But if you want to discuss that, you might start a separate thread on it.)

DeletedUser2145

Continent map battles points aren't add to PVP points, Why?

I believe because tournaments start on Monday, while the new age was opened on Tuesday. So while the tower might be there, no tournament has started. Not sure if this was intended.

Units with 4% boost seems to have no effect in attacking

As in, you're not noticing a 4% attack increase in a battle? Doesn't have to mean anything, a 4% increase hardly has any effect. At best it could increase 2-3 attack for a unit (and even that is unlikely, I would imagine in most cases it'd add 1 attack or 0), and 2-3 attack would likely not improve the unit's potential damage at all.

When fighting with CE units and rogues, the rogues aren't being transformed.
This this happen on the continent map or against a player? Either way, I would suggest contacting support so the battle, if possible, can be reviewed and if there is an issue it can be reported.

DeletedUser8152

As in, you're not noticing a 4% attack increase in a battle? Doesn't have to mean anything, a 4% increase hardly has any effect. At best it could increase 2-3 attack for a unit (and even that is unlikely, I would imagine in most cases it'd add 1 attack or 0), and 2-3 attack would likely not improve the unit's potential damage at all.
You should be able to see it in the unit stats though, when it says "(+94%)" or whatever.

DeletedUser2145

You should be seeing the bonus, yes, assuming one is watching the correct area. If a CE building provides 4% defensive boost then this will only reflect on one's defending army. If a CE building provides 4% offensive boost then this will only reflect on one's attacking army. It seems (from support tickets) folks are confusing the two.

DeletedUser

Two points of feedback, one of which will be on the verge of a rant.

First, I'll second the request for goods buildings to be back on the idle indicator.

Second, I really think there's a major design flaw in the tech tree. If you don't have boosted plastics, you're hosed. Seriously, without access to plastics, you can't get to any tech that requires any of the other resources, and you can't even build one of the resources buildings. 60% of the players aren't going to start CE with boosted plastics, and 40% still won't have them after capturing their third boost. I don't think we've ever had an age where all but one of the goods were useless except to trade for that one good until you had enough of that good.

DeletedUser8152

Second, I really think there's a major design flaw in the tech tree. If you don't have boosted plastics, you're hosed. Seriously, without access to plastics, you can't get to any tech that requires any of the other resources, and you can't even build one of the resources buildings. 60% of the players aren't going to start CE with boosted plastics, and 40% still won't have them after capturing their third boost. I don't think we've ever had an age where all but one of the goods were useless except to trade for that one good until you had enough of that good.
I don't really understand. You do need plastics to get consumerism, and many things require consumerism. But you need electromagnets to get aerial support, and an equal number of things follow from that. Then you need the other goods for the next tech levels immediately following those two. It doesn't seem so strange to me, am I missing something?

Compare to modern, where you almost immediately need four goods. Or industrial where you immediately need three goods.