• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.41 - Feedback

DeletedUser10076

The new music for middle ages is pretty good, i think the one for IND+ is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14171

Still would like to have the VISIT - AID split button option in the Event History for us that are not too lazy to visit the city and don't like the hassle of exiting history, find city, open city, M/P city, go back to history, re-open, find page you left on and repeat.

lemonwedgie

If you really want a total of your troops you could just measure the length of the scrolling bar and the length of the total bar. Then divide the total bar by the scrolling bar and multiply it by the number of troops that fit in the scrolling bar.

LOL all that did was confuse me :p

DeletedUser8796

I'm sure i am not the only person noticing this but it appears that my "collection" icons are drunk they seem to just pop up in random places nowhere near the building that needs collected.

DeletedUser

I'm sure i am not the only person noticing this but it appears that my "collection" icons are drunk they seem to just pop up in random places nowhere near the building that needs collected.

Hiya, Shady. Try clearing your caches. Whenever I have any display issues, that fixes them every time.

DeletedUser13090

Does this change apply to ipod game. I have no little critters in my game.

*Arturis*

One thing that bother me about the aid button is that when I am on my aiding spree, I have to drag my social bar to the open because if I do it in my city, I will ended up keep clicking on my city building and open the pop up from that building.

DeletedUser5493

Still no unit counter. I just laughed when the cap was first put in place. Inno is goin to cap our units but we do not know how many we have. Great idea. Glad they scrapped the cap. Real bad idea. Who thinks 2500 is more than enough? What if you have a small guild & only a couple gvg members? They could easily go through 1k or more troops in a weekend each. If you wanted to go on an attacking spree you could easily lose a bunch taking 5 or 6 sectors.

DeletedUser8861

Yes to the best of my knowledge, for the time being the unit cap was withdrawn.