• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.44 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser1084

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.44 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

DeletedUser6172

Ranking List Spoiler Question

[SPOIL]There's a Great Building tab on the Global Ranking page in the current beta build. Has that been overlooked, or will it somehow be delayed until a later build? The interesting feature is that searching on a player name filters for ALL of their Great Buildings, rather than just jumping to the first occurence of their name, and that will be a HUGE convenience for tracking Great Building development.[/SPOIL]Is there an icon somewhere for the SPOIL construct,
or do we have to be a member of the Bulletin Board Code Club?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6163

Time will tell if indeed they have fixed the bug that sometimes locks you out of attacking a sector under siege in GvG.

DeletedUser2145

[SPOIL]There's a Great Building tab on the Global Ranking page in the current beta build. Has that been overlooked, or will it somehow be delayed until a later build? The interesting feature is that searching on a player name filters for ALL of their Great Buildings, rather than just jumping to the first occurence of their name, and that will be a HUGE convenience for tracking Great Building development.[/SPOIL]Is there an icon somewhere for the SPOIL construct,
or do we have to be a member of the Bulletin Board Code Club?

There is no icon, you'd need to know the opening/closing tags to type them in.

To address the question below the spoiler tag, not all changes that are added with a certain update on one market have to make it to another market with the same update. Meaning a feature that makes it to BETA with update 1.10 can come on EN with update 1.12 and on US with update 1.15 <- that being just an example. In this particular case the feature's likely being held on BETA for further testing, I can check for sure but we may just find out ourselves sooner than I get an answer. But I doubt it's overlooked --- some bug fixes and minor changes are not always listed but I don't believe something of this type would be skipped on the official changelog.

DeletedUser

I like the units counter where you can now actually count the number of each units you have.

DeletedUser

Here it is:

ClVCsHu.png
mPtVe8m.png
zrn2WlM.png

DeletedUser3556

In the 3rd pic above, what does it mean by "Due to performance reasons, not more than 20 copies of an unattached unit are displayed at a time". As it concerns unattached units that are injured during battle will it always show the healthiest 20 unattached units that we own?

DeletedUser8152

In the 3rd pic above, what does it mean by "Due to performance reasons, not more than 20 copies of an unattached unit are displayed at a time". As it concerns unattached units that are injured during battle will it always show the healthiest 20 unattached units that we own?
Yes, I had this same concern. Doesn't do much good to have 100 units if the only twenty you can see are wounded...

DeletedUser14282

I hope i read this thread right my suggestion is rotation of any rectangle building so we can get them to fit better in our citys

2nd suggestion it does'nt make sense that as you progress the production buildings produce less then the previous age

3 in any miltary building even though you have one being made you should be able to see your either slots so you know the healing times

4 please change back inside town hall when you look at the towers on top they should show your postion not just number 1 and the medals

DeletedUser8428

I'm not sure what you read. In this changelog announcement, there was no mention of rotating buildings or changing the goods allocations. This thread is for feedback to the upcoming update.

By the way, Building rotation is on the Do Not Suggest List - posted here - http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?140-Do-not-suggest-list-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

If you do have a proposal, please see http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?139-Proposal-Guidelines-READ-BEFORE-POSTING so that you'll know how to format your proposal so that others can consider and http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?8567-Frequently-Proposed-Ideas to review the list of ideas that have frequently been proposed.

DeletedUser16795

Great Buildings

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.44 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

I would like a way to trade title/blueprints for different Great buildings. For example, I have been trying to complete one of my buildings blueprints, but am 2 away from completing it and i have so many pieces that i am sure others could use that i will not.

DeletedUser4491

I would like a way to trade title/blueprints for different Great buildings. For example, I have been trying to complete one of my buildings blueprints, but am 2 away from completing it and i have so many pieces that i am sure others could use that i will not.
This has already been suggested and approved to push up to the devs. It also isn't germane to the changelog discussion.

My main issue right now is the same as a lot of other people, no easily accessible way to load more than 20 units of a particular type - especially when you have 20 damaged units and you want to select from the healthy units. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser13292

If it is possible could you have the bldgs. be made to rotate so we can fit them into tighter spaces to make more room? Also is there a way to tell when a message is private? Ans could the diamonds to money ratio be fixed. $4.99 for 250 diamonds is bad compared to other games I have played. If you gave more diamonds for the money or add the same amount of forge points with it then maybe your sales would pick up.
Also cut the training time down to just an hour at the max.
Thanks

DeletedUser10806

And could you make scouting a new region take 5 minutes please and where's my pony?

DeletedUser8428

If it is possible could you have the bldgs. be made to rotate so we can fit them into tighter spaces to make more room? Also is there a way to tell when a message is private? Ans could the diamonds to money ratio be fixed. $4.99 for 250 diamonds is bad compared to other games I have played. If you gave more diamonds for the money or add the same amount of forge points with it then maybe your sales would pick up.
Also cut the training time down to just an hour at the max.
Thanks

Jean, this isn't a general suggestion thread, it's for responses to the newest change. Also, please see the Do Not Suggest list here - http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?140-Do-not-suggest-list-READ-BEFORE-POSTING - building rotation is on the "Do Not Suggest" list. This link - http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?139-Proposal-Guidelines-READ-BEFORE-POSTING will show you how to format a proposal.

These two threads appear at the top of the Proposals list.

DeletedUser10554

I see birds flying deeper into my city, rabbits are multiplying "They are rabbits that's what they do."

I am not sure how the blue prints work, but it is wacked. I have a GB with 5 of the same blue print, no others ??

Just saying,

Last edited by a moderator: