• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.45 - Feedback

DeletedUser1084

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.45 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

DeletedUser16869

I am glad to hear the looping sound after battle bug has been fixed. Now I won't have to refresh the application so often.

DeletedUser9777

online symbol or icon

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.45 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!
add any icon so we know who is online and who is offline....so we can atleast ask for help or chat with him/her

if u can add this it will a real help for the players

DeletedUser8428

Did you do a search on the discussions for online indicators? Some support it , many others do not. I don't.

I'm sort-of disappointed that they fixed the cars that drive sideways, found that a bit entertaining, But I'm glad you can no longer aid inactive players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

• Inhabitants and cars were driving sideways on roads in some specific circumstances.
I'm just wondering: how many times this bug was / claimed to be fixed?

DeletedUser2145

I'm just wondering: how many times this bug was / claimed to be fixed?

I think it's popped up in the past, been fixed, and then it pops up at some point along the way again. I can't be bothered to look through past history on that, but I'm fairly sure that at least the "I can have negative population" issue was the same case (showed up, got fixed, then later on it started happening again).

DeletedUser3972

Any idea when the update is going to be finished? It is 11 a.m. here (CST) and I still can't access the game.

DeletedUser3972

I am on B and D world, and I can't access either of them. Every time I try to log in, and select the world, the load screen pops up with an error message at the bottom and it never loads the world.

DeletedUser10517

When you look at your Great Building Inventory now, the amount of Blueprints per square is now virtually unreadable.

I cant tell how many prints I have now.

DeletedUser8861

Ruby, I just checked a couple different cities and I don't see this issue...mine was clear....you may want to submit a support ticket as I am not sure this is a bug effecting many...

DeletedUser10517

Ive added a post to that link, thanks.

The other issue Ive just noticed......when I go and Mo/Po, and I get a new Blueprint.....when the whole GB screen comes up, with the new BP flashing, it shows Blueprints in every square, leading me to believe I have a complete set.
When I go to look in the GB menu, I dont have a full set.

It did not do this before......it would show the screen with only the BPs I already had obtained showing.

DeletedUser12240

Ive added a post to that link, thanks.

The other issue Ive just noticed......when I go and Mo/Po, and I get a new Blueprint.....when the whole GB screen comes up, with the new BP flashing, it shows Blueprints in every square, leading me to believe I have a complete set.
When I go to look in the GB menu, I dont have a full set.

It did not do this before......it would show the screen with only the BPs I already had obtained showing.

I was going to state this issue as well, (aside from the text color issue) but I suppose I'll just second this.
Misleading indeed.