• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.63 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser1084

We would like to hear what you have to say about Update 1.63. Please place your thoughts and comments here.

Thank you!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser15585

It will be awesome if you guys can add the "add/remove" feature on the group threads. It will make life much easier running threads in a Guild. I am the founder of the top guild on all US servers and I know it will help a lot.

Also Please increase the limit of the maximum number of participants on group threads to 160 to be able to accommodate members in two guilds. We are Ronin and Ronin2 on Langendorn. We had shared threads between us but are now unable to recreate them with the new messaging system. I can even see that other Multi-Guilds would need the limit up to 240 (80*3) since they can have 3 guilds.

It is those little things that make a huge difference and make the game much more enjoyable and worth playing. I hope you address them soon.

Thank you,
King Masacre

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17347

Well I see they are still refusing to fix the messaging system, so this update is almost worthless.
They even claim that.

Great job team!
DrM

DeletedUser23667

Huge Chrome OS glitch

hello, i am asking if the bug could be fixed with the chrome OS, as far as I know that device is the only victim to this bug. My text is double spaced, most of the things I click on do not load properly, I can't send messages properly I can't construct Great buildings, it is just awful, I can only play half the game. Thanks for help

cjm191

DeletedUser8428

hello, i am asking if the bug could be fixed with the chrome OS, as far as I know that device is the only victim to this bug. My text is double spaced, most of the things I click on do not load properly, I can't send messages properly I can't construct Great buildings, it is just awful, I can only play half the game. Thanks for help

cjm191
CJ, to post information about a bug, your best bet is to post in the 'Bug Reports' thread. You can find it from the main page, it's the 6th section from the top.

Here - https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Bug-Reports

DeletedUser9732

The added 'hit' animation in battles is annoying, you have to wait for it to finish before attacking again.

DeletedUser10076

cjm191

I too am having a really rough time with the game after this update....Chrome user as well.

DeletedUser15855

Is it just me or did you also change PvP so that battles now include explosion animations as each unit attacks? I don't recall that happening like this before. It's sloooooooow now. PvP already took 2 hours to go through the hood, with this change it could now be 3-4 hours. Enough with changes that slow the game down already.......

DeletedUser9732

Is it just me or did you also change PvP so that battles now include explosion animations as each unit attacks? I don't recall that happening like this before. It's sloooooooow now. PvP already took 2 hours to go through the hood, with this change it could now be 3-4 hours. Enough with changes that slow the game down already.......

Seriously. Maybe this was the GvG lag fix - slow down all the individual battles so we don't notice that the overall lag is still terrible.

I don't even know if that's a joke or not :unsure: