• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.64 - Feedback!

DeletedUser4770

The new Changelog 1.64 is now ready for your comments, concerns and suggestions. Please leave us your Feedback here.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser8944

THANK YOU!!!!! not to complain as I am happy with ths but a delete feature would be nice too hope it in the work. This will fix two things driving everyone nuts, That blinking err I wanted to shoot the screen just to make it stop

DeletedUser11675

Adding and removing people from conversations is great (not something I would ever use but I'm sure someone will) but the "feature" you need to prioritize is bringing back the delete button!

DeletedUser10517

Please get rid of the Limited LINE BREAKS......20 is NOT enough!!

qaccy

Still more improvements to the messenger, that's great! Will this update also be addressing the issues with the chat server that we've all been experiencing for the past week or so now?

DeletedUser17520

Single Delete Button

PLEASE put in a way to make a single-click to leave a conversation. The three-clicks needed now, when going through 15 pages of messages, is quite time-consuming and kinda unnecessary. Love the game guys.. really. But that's something that makes things so tedious that messages get lost in the pile.

Thanks for the great work!

DeletedUser15196

Enjoyed and participated in the old messaging system. Since it was updated I no longer even bother using it. It's a pain in the butt and it doesn't look like it's going to be fixed with the update. Too bad.

amg777

Will the ability to add or remove people apply to group messages created before the update? Even if not, this is an improvement. At least threads will only have to be restarted once.

lemonwedgie

AWESOME! This now means all those people that infuriate me by leaving convos that they should not, I can infuriate them by adding them back :)

DeletedUser23472

Will there be a way for browser users to select from neighbors to add to a message? Currently unable to do so. Mobile users already have this ability; I find it strikingly biased that browser users do not.

Galechade

Finally we get the Adjust Group capabilities. I've been using it on the EN server for days now and it is awesome. I don't understand why we cannot have these changes at the same time. I hope the blinking light is truly fixed this time. We've been told before that is was fixed and it wasn't.....

- - - Updated - - -

On the EN server all we have to do is type in anyone's name and click add them to the group. We have a thread with members from 6 different guilds on it.

DeletedUser4770

The Update scheduled for today has been postponed to a little later in the week. Thanks for your patience.

lemonwedgie

Oh my giddy aunt ... the good stuff gets postponed ... was all ready to start adding people back to convo's today and smile sweetly whilst I did it :)

DeletedUser1753

Do updates ever get actually tested? Or do all bug report on releases just get ignored before roll-out?

How can fixes that only apply to the messaging system break the social bar? FYI: after every fight the social bar is reset to #1 again...

DeletedUser10528

Anyone notice that when all your Shrines are motivated, they are still being motivated?? LMAO! Way to go Inno... You successfully broke the game again! Cheers!