• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.64 - Feedback!

DeletedUser8152

Anyone notice that when all your Shrines are motivated, they are still being motivated?? LMAO! Way to go Inno... You successfully broke the game again! Cheers!
Not just the SoKs. It looks like when the update got applied, it forgot what buildings had been motivated already and let people do them again. But it seems to be only once... each of my SoK's "remotivated" once this morning, but not twice.

See: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?11781-AID-is-currently-broken-after-Patch-1-64

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18851

List of new problems:

1) The "optimization work" on the aid system has resulted in the system being broken (aren't we all just flabbergasted). All that gets motivated are shrines, even when they are all motivated.

2) The hood social bar now jumps to the beginning after every fight (why does this seem to get re-broken after every 2 updates??). And STILL, the friend social bar jumps to beginning when cancelling a friend request that was never accepted. Also when removing a friend.

3) When loading the game, there is a fairly long hangup at about 75% -- longer than usual.

List of things that SEEM fixed (but probably aren't or won't remain so for long):

1) Message button isn't sending me into epileptic fits every time I leave my city.

2) Adding/removing people and adjusting rights on messages seems to work (props, but I'm sure it'll break tomorrow).
Unfortunately this change came too late. Now everybody has given up on keeping clean mailboxes because
a) there is no soft-delete function, despite it being requested by almost everybody
b) all 'outbox' messages just stay in your inbox so all your guild threads quickly disappear

3) New date formatting seems correct in town hall.

4) New treasure hunt window graphics seem ok.

DeletedUser10517

New Treasure Hunt Graphics are AWFUL!

Aid is broken.

Friend bar jumping again

Message light still flashing as and when it likes

More lag than usual.....which was enough to stop me playing past 4pm anyway.

Its getting to be beyond a joke.

iamtheemperor

1) The "optimization work" on the aid system has resulted in the system being broken (aren't we all just flabbergasted). All that gets motivated are shrines, even when they are all motivated.

2) The hood social bar now jumps to the beginning after every fight (why does this seem to get re-broken after every 2 updates??). And STILL, the friend social bar jumps to beginning when cancelling a friend request that was never accepted. Also when removing a friend.

Another example of Inno requesting our feedback then promptly ignoring it. These issues were brought up on beta, but (surprise surprise) the update went uncorrected to the EN servers last week. Despite the drama there, it still comes here, still uncorrected.

They should just change the name of the beta server to the preview server.

DeletedUser16068

I like the new add/remove feature. Don't know why anyone would still want the "delete" other than to be able to leave a thread and not be announced having done so. Still don't like the sharpness of the white background. And yes, more than 20 line breaks would be nice.
I missed the (#) of messages in title of thread and still do. Now I miss the "# new messages" in thread. I have to remember what that number is and scroll up, counting until I find the messages not yet read.

DeletedUser9732

Do updates ever get actually tested? Or do all bug report on releases just get ignored before roll-out?

How can fixes that only apply to the messaging system break the social bar? FYI: after every fight the social bar is reset to #1 again...

I was going to add commentary, but this just about sums it up.

DeletedUser10517

Aid is definitely broken.

I get SoKs motivated twice in a morning.
Then, when I wake up, I see a page full of "there was nothing to Motivate or Polish" to find buildings unmotivated or unpolished and no happiness.

I collected the 2 supply buildings I always put on 24 hours.....not motivated. So how can I have a page of "There was nothing to motivate or Polish"??

Inno....Im really getting fed up of all the glitches and broken stuff......it just isnt enjoyable anymore.