• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.65 Feedback!

DeletedUser4770

Please let us know your compliments, concerns, suggestions and feedback regarding Changelog 1.65. We are interested in what you have to say!

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser9433

"Social bar was automatically scrolling to the beginning after first attack."
Am really pleased to see this was addressed.

DeletedUser9732

"Social bar was automatically scrolling to the beginning after first attack."
Am really pleased to see this was addressed.

If it is actually fixed, yes. Remember the last update just made it worse. Will it only go back to scrolling to the beginning just after the first attack, instead of how it is now where every attack scrolls? Will it still scroll back to the beginning when switching tabs? I'm not especially hopeful...

DeletedUser2355

Founders/Leaders need to be able to edit all guild message distribution lists.

DeletedUser23123

Please let us know your compliments, concerns, suggestions and feedback regarding Changelog 1.65. We are interested in what you have to say!

Your Forge of Empires Team
Concerns: You been busy, have ya? Take a break. Go eat a turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce.

DeletedUser10517

Inno....Please fix the Aid situation.

I get all my Shrines Mo/Po'd twice......then at the other end of the day, I get a long list of "There was nothing to motivate or polish" when clearly there is something because none of my Culturals are Polished.

Also.......The bar STILL scrolls back to Number 1 after attacks.
And Messages dont have an 'Add All' option.

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

I get all my Shrines Mo/Po'd twice......then at the other end of the day, I get a long list of "There was nothing to motivate or polish" when clearly there is something because none of my Culturals are Polished.

From what I understand, the last update reset a building's aid flag without actually removing the aid effects that were already in place, which is what allowed buildings to be aided twice in the first place. That being said, I and everyone else I know who've collected from their buildings since said update have not had any issues with aid. Indeed, I went back and looked at my event history before submitting this post and saw exactly 48 shrine aids on each day that was still fully visible, with no repeats. I also see all of my other buildings being motivated/polished as normal.

As for the other things...the update hasn't even happened yet! I'm very excited to see Rail Guns finally able to blow up tanks like they're supposed to, though :D

DeletedUser9184

Update is on Tuesday for this server ;)

barney001

This update broke something, now it takes me x10 the time to get any task done, checking cities for polish, accessing messages, setting up trades.... The game just displays the update shield scrolling over and over, until it finally updates.

DeletedUser6163

I'm really looking forward to the changes with this update. Having troops sorted by health has been on our wish list for a while, and being able to click outside the window to close the quest screen is a small but much appreciated change. Lag issues, on the other hand, are always an issue with the game. I'm skeptical how much they have fixed this issue.

DeletedUser9184

This update broke something, now it takes me x10 the time to get any task done, checking cities for polish, accessing messages, setting up trades.... The game just displays the update shield scrolling over and over, until it finally updates.
There hasn't been an update yet...

DeletedUser8428

From the first paragraph of the announcement - "The update to 1.65 will take place on Tuesday, December 1, 2015"

Czari

How do I add administrators to a thread I begin, please?

Update: I discovered I have to create the thread first and post it, then I can go back and assign administrators. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser13941

Woohoo!!! Another update full of crap while the relevant issues get dismissed. Yes some of the new features are nice, but shouldn't you fix issues with the game before spending time on stupid added features? Thanks, I can now save 1 second by not having to click an X in the corner of the box, but what about the many seconds, minutes, hours wasted due to lag issues from previous updates you had, that you continue to fail to fix. The game doesn't even work on some browsers and computers now. I have spent a lot of time playing this game and trying not to give up on it, but your making it harder and harder to want to play anymore. Programmers, developers, or whatever you want to call yourselves, get it together because you have a lot of unhappy gamers here that you keep giving the run around.

DeletedUser18851

I thought rail guns were supposed to ignore all special abilities? Now they can no longer hit drones. Is this how it's supposed to be?

DeletedUser8152

I thought rail guns were supposed to ignore all special abilities? Now they can no longer hit drones. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Rail guns are indeed supposed to let you ignore flying, unless they decided to change it. If you're sure they are not, you can contact support and ask if it is working correctly.

DeletedUser18851

Yeah it most definitely is not working right, and I just saw again (to verify) on the splash screen the little tip that they are supposed to ignore flight. I'll contact support, but I will also proclaim in this here feedback thread: ya fixed reactive armor but done broke flight. Who's surprised? jajajajajajajaja

qaccy

My rail guns can attack drones and other flying units just as well as before the update. I tested it before submitting this post. :)

Regarding the rest of the update, being able to click outside of a window to close it is a welcome small change. I don't like that chat still disconnects every 4 hours, but at least an error message is displayed now to remind everyone to refresh!