• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.68 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We are interested in hearing what you have to say about the latest update. Please provide your comments, concerns and suggestions here.

Thanks for your participation!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser17462

"A dropdown filter was added to the Event History. We also integrated a search bar, so you can now search for specific events much easier"
I don't suppose you bothered to fix the mobile event history you broke a while back?

• Units are now highlighted on the bottom bar when they are hovered over on the battlefield.
How does this translate to mobile where there is no "hover"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chat is disconnecting at random times. I don't suppose this is high on the priority list?

DeletedUser17918

I'm confused by the GB being able to be in plundered state - are you saying people can now plunder our GB?!?! That's awful if that's true!

Ylisaveta

I'm confused by the GB being able to be in plundered state - are you saying people can now plunder our GB?!?! That's awful if that's true!
I think you misunderstood. It's a bug: some people's GB's were appearing to be in a plundered state, they weren't plundered. This was also blocking them from doing anything with that building. And this update should fix that bug.

DeletedUser9184

"A dropdown filter was added to the Event History. We also integrated a search bar, so you can now search for specific events much easier"
How does this translate to mobile where there is no "hover"?
Why would you need to hover?

DeletedUser17759

I think you are mis-reading the text. This was a bug that was corrected.

DeletedUser17462

Why would you need to hover?
Idk what happened there. I copied and pasted two separate things, one for each question, but somehow only the one got pasted twice. That question was in reference to the bit about how hovering over a unit on the battlefield will highlight that unit in the bar below. I fixed my original post.

DeletedUser24822

A dropdown filter was added to the Event History
How about a dropdown with checkboxes? "Everything exeps aids" seems to be a pretty obvious use-case here.

DeletedUser

This all looks good for what's to come in the next release. I'm curious to know when are you guys going to update the mobile version so that you can quickly see a list of all the GBs you are currently adding forge points to, just like you can in the browser version of the game?

Thanks

DeletedUser17462

This all looks good for what's to come in the next release. I'm curious to know when are you guys going to update the mobile version so that you can quickly see a list of all the GBs you are currently adding forge points to, just like you can in the browser version of the game?

Thanks
Considering all the other, more important bits missing from mobile, I wouldn't hold my breathe too long.

DeletedUser23123

"After selling a building with a confirmation window, the screen was getting stuck if you attempt to move a building over that location." Was a pest to me.

tod923

I've been hit very hard in both B & D world with not getting my cultural buildings polished when they were available. The situation has improved somewhat but I just had a Sea Life Tower motivated before my Concert Hall. Can you please tell me where I can find the order of motivating and polishing?

DeletedUser

We had a proposal with huge support to allow people to invite all 140 friends. Will this ever happen or do the devs even bother to look at proposals from the users which have been voted on?

DeletedUser9184

I've been hit very hard in both B & D world with not getting my cultural buildings polished when they were available. The situation has improved somewhat but I just had a Sea Life Tower motivated before my Concert Hall. Can you please tell me where I can find the order of motivating and polishing?
The Sea Life Tower and Concert Hall are both FE, so what would you be expecting to happen?

tod923

The Sea Life Tower and Concert Hall are both FE, so what would you be expecting to happen?
I'd like to know the order that they're supposed to motivated or polished. So, looks like motivation gets done before polishing if it's the same era?

ITown

If motivation and polish are available:
flip a coin. heads, polish. tails, motivate.

If motivation only is available:
motivate.

If polish only is available:
polish.

motivate order of priority:
1. buildings with special effects on motivate (SoK, oasis, caravanasary, etc). highest age first, lowest age last.
2. all other buildings: highest age first, lowest age last.

Polish order or priority:
highest age first, lowest age last. Decorations and cultural buildings have equal priority.

DeletedUser15722

I'm in N world. I've look at update 168. When is to be active. as of 01/27/2016 I do not see anything updated.