• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.68 Feedback

DeletedUser13941

Funny how the disconnecting of chat, the horrible lag in the game, and the stupid error message from going through quests "too fast" still has yet to be addressed. I'm not surprised they continue to make stupid updates and not fix the problems they caused months ago. I mean hey, who cares about all of that when you can make stone age look better right?

DeletedUser

Funny how the disconnecting of chat, the horrible lag in the game, and the stupid error message from going through quests "too fast" still has yet to be addressed. I'm not surprised they continue to make stupid updates and not fix the problems they caused months ago. I mean hey, who cares about all of that when you can make stone age look better right?
Well they have this thing called code that they gave absolutely no craps about when they made the game. The code is showing its weaknesses in a million ways, but they wont fix it, cuz effort, so we'll just get events more often. YAY!

DeletedUser11824

In Korch, a problem started since the latest update. If a quest is already completed, the screen flashes through the completed quest(s) and brings up the next unfinished quest. Can't see the completed quest(s) or the reward(s). I know there was feedback in Beta about this and the comments and/or user consensus was to fix this before it went live. Is this on a list of bug fixes?

DeletedUser23864

Playing in Greifental, bug exists in fighting that I didn't see addressed in the bug fixes list. After battles end, the some of the battle sound effects keep playing until the page is refreshed. This did not happen before the last update.

DeletedUser16249

Not impressed with the fact that now, links can't be included in messages. If we wanted to show guild members something on the map, a screenshot would be taken and then the link given. INNO is now blocking all links in messages. Not 100% sure why though but at least the links currently work in chat.

DeletedUser9184

Not impressed with the fact that now, links can't be included in messages. If we wanted to show guild members something on the map, a screenshot would be taken and then the link given. INNO is now blocking all links in messages. Not 100% sure why though but at least the links currently work in chat.
Was able to show a link. (Specifically this image: http://i.imgur.com/0gbXM8a.png)

bomber9530

Why are the names now yellow in the trade market? If I'm not mistaken didn't they used to be white? I thought maybe you could click on the names but you can't. Nor can you sort the names. Only thing that happens is when you hover over it, it shows you how long until the trade expires. (which could already be done before and can still be done by hovering over the accept trade offer.)

DeletedUser

Really like the new graphics, Had a troublesome neighbor that was attacking me every friggin day (I know and get it, it does no damage to you and why should you care answer is I hate fighting-I trade and build)got moved to another neighborhood, I have not seen all of the down sides that people are complaining about yet. All in all only positive change in U world for me at least.

DeletedUser2355

The new update brings us filters and graphics enhancements for the event history. It seems however this comes with a cost. Loading the event history is now very slow and doing aid down the lone is also taking me twice as long. I would be happy to lose both of these latest changes to speedily aid. Why is Inno wasting time fixing what is not broken when there are things that are not working like chat. Been broken since October. When will there be a way to click and drag to aid all in a page like what was proposed and voted for in the affirmative overwhelmingly.

DeletedUser18851

After testing a bit:
-New mail system changes -- Good
-Event history filters -- Fun and somewhat useful, but creates bad flash lag and loading times
-Event history search box -- Does not function
-Chat disconnect bug still not fixed

There are 4 HMA players in my FE hood and FE players are still stuck in the same hood with the same people. I would call this a terminal hood, and it is very, very depressing that I will never get to see other people in my hood. It really bothers me that Inno refuses to address this issue, but would rather spend time changing names in the trade box and global rankings to a yellow rather than white. Are you listening Inno?

DeletedUser9184

Funny thing is, some in guild can post (and swear) in the messages, whilst others can't. Links can still be posted in chat (we tried in guild chat) but they wouldn't show in messages. And it didn't depend on browsers either.
Are there ex-guild-members in your message?

DeletedUser16068

No No Wait Wait We can no longer connect to contributors of a GB thru the GB's contributor list
Now we have to leave the GB, leave the city we are in, go back to our city to write a message about the GB we were in to the other contributor on that GB. Another situation of fixing something that was working fine

DeletedUser10517

No No Wait Wait We can no longer connect to contributors of a GB thru the GB's contributor list
Now we have to leave the GB, leave the city we are in, go back to our city to write a message about the GB we were in to the other contributor on that GB. Another situation of fixing something that was working fine
What you do now is click on their name and then select 'Visit'

DeletedUser16068

Upon return to city & GB, discovered clicking on pic to gain entrance to city/messages
Would have been nice to have be told about that
So now tell me about the "have read all"
Why would you want to mark all read at once? Why not one at a time as they are read?
What happens when you "mark as read"? I don't want to mark them "all" just to find out

DeletedUser10415

In general, the improvements to the messaging system are welcome. The click reduction in 'leaving conversations' (deleting messages) is most appreciated, as well as the ability to leave all conversations. Marking all conversations as read seems fairly inconsequential, as all I'm seeing it do is remove the reply numbers on the messages.

The unasked for 'improvement' to how options for GB contributors work is ENTIRELY UNWELCOME. What used to cost one click now costs two, both for visiting a contributors city and sending them a message.

Event Log filters could prove worthwhile, if they're not adding lag to the aiding process.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24459

Paulie151 said:
Playing in Greifental, bug exists in fighting that I didn't see addressed in the bug fixes list. After battles end, the some of the battle sound effects keep playing until the page is refreshed. This did not happen before the last update.
I can confirm this in O world