• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.69 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Please enter them here. We look forward to reading what you have to say.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires team

DeletedUser7289

I'm unclear on one part of the "Guild Conversation" message. Will there be only one, or can you have multiple messages? For example, my guild has several 'guild threads' for specific topics (such as 'trades', 'great buildings', etc.). We can of course keep these the way they are, but they aren't 'locked' like the new one(s) will be.

DeletedUser8152

I'm unclear on one part of the "Guild Conversation" message. Will there be only one, or can you have multiple messages? For example, my guild has several 'guild threads' for specific topics (such as 'trades', 'great buildings', etc.). We can of course keep these the way they are, but they aren't 'locked' like the new one(s) will be.
It sounded to me like there would only be one, but I haven't seen it.

Toppcatt

Oh great! First they totally mess up the message system with their "new" one, and now there is going to be a "message", that is there all the time, with no way to remove it from my messages. I swear, I have no idea just what the Devs are thinking. I take that back, they would have to be "thinking", for me to have any idea of what it would be.

DeletedUser20367

They're making the message system into a Facebook wall instead of an email system (which would be more useful in my opinion). Oh well... I'll adapt.

DeletedUser23123

L & N World is Under Maintenance as of 6:00am central on Feb 15

DeletedUser

Oh great! First they totally mess up the message system with their "new" one, and now there is going to be a "message", that is there all the time, with no way to remove it from my messages. I swear, I have no idea just what the Devs are thinking. I take that back, they would have to be "thinking", for me to have any idea of what it would be.
You mean there will be ONE mail you cannot obnoxiously leave even though its a guild wide mail and the opening line asks you NOT to leave it?! What will you and people like you do?! *GASPS AND DIES*

lemonwedgie

Ummm not understanding this *guild conversation* thing as I am not seeing anything in the message center that is different or allows me to do this ....

DeletedUser23123

Hmm, was actually looking forward to the Guild Talk. I guess the 10 minute down time wasn't long enough.

DeletedUser18851

Inno never fails to disappoint. Where's the guild thread? Nowhere. Where's the update from staff on whats going on? Nowhere. The only thing that happened with this "update" is a bunch of broken crap. The browser that has worked best for me in the past (and recommended by Inno mods), Comodo Icedragon, is completely unplayable now. It won't even load the game around recalc time, and away from recalc time it is festooned with new bugs and unpredictable behavior. Today I have been using Opera to play the game. I tried GvG around recalc with Opera, and it is completely unplayable for GvG. Even 1 pip flying off from 1 other fighter is enough to completely freeze any action on my part.

With more sarcasm than I could possibly convey, excellent job Inno. You've totally screwed up my game and it's the same for many others.

Lets have some communication from the "staff" about what's going on, shall we? Or shall I just shut this crap down and go play a game that actually works.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11325

The lag in GvG on E world is becoming unplayable for me as well. It's really killing my interest in this game. It seems to never affect the guild we're fighting though. They seem to be lag free, while my entire guild can't do anything. I can't even CHAT during recalc on GvG that's how bad it's getting.

DeletedUser10528

o_O Earth to Inno.. Do you Read? o_O
So you broke the game again... Bravo! Seriously I would suggest everyone finds a new game to play.
Thanks for ruining our game!! :confused: I guess 50+ million Euros isnt enough to get it right. :confused:

"InnoGames GmbH is a developer and publisher of browser-based and mobile online games. By the end of 2012, InnoGames reached 100 million registered players and generated about 50 million Euro in revenue." - Wiki

DeletedUser18851

50 million euros and this is what we have? Really? Please tell me where the yachts full of partying (not working) German employees of InnoGames are sailing, I should like to join. I'm sure they have great champagne and good laughs.

DeletedUser23123

Wow.. 50 Million Euro. Um, would this be a bad time to say that the Guild Message System is working. And that There will be a (Bleep) load of complaint on it due to the fact. That the Founders can't delete anything on it. Like, Oh, I don't know. How about all those hopping in and out logging.

DeletedUser22236

This was a job they gave to the person (REALLY being kind here) who dreamed up the scoring system. We see 5 msgs and they take one for something that is unclear why, I know I don't want it.